Sponsored

Quadratec Floor Mats - Anyone Have Them?

jebjkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
They are Weather-Tech floor mats with a Quadratec label. Any reviews of the Weather-Tech's will be the same.

TA1ton

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
They are really nice...I think I would want a set with the drain holes though, but that’s just me. You could also save yourself $50 by buying the mopar ones and using a sharpie to black the letters out! Just a thought... But as previously stated, they are by weather-tech and I don’t personally know of anybody who has bought a set that doesn’t like them.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Tug

Those mats are way over priced. Do consider either a set of Weathertechs or Husky Xact Contours.

Regardless of what you buy, do shop around. Often a Google search will bring up prices that are way lower then you find at some vendors. Look to eBAY and Amazon also

OP
OP

Tug

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Ordered the mopar ones and I'm going to figure out how to remove the red accents.

Thanks!

Movingday

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Ordered the mopar ones and I'm going to figure out how to remove the red accents.

Thanks!
There are people that are looking to trade black lettered ones for the red. You may be able to swap them out with someone
Sponsored