jeeprubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Earl Jeep Rubicon JL
Hello everyone,

I needed some floor mats to protect my JL from the nasty conditions here in Colorado. After looking around I found some great mats on the Quadratec website. So this is my review of the QT floor mats.

The first thing thing i noticed after unpacking these floor mats was how very well built they are. I've owned custom floor mats from other companies and I would say that these floor mats are every bit as good as those and better in some areas. The large 5/16 height tread blocks look cool and the high sides provide great coverage against debris getting beneath the mat. The rear mat fits like a glove and only took me seconds to install. So I set out on a trip into the Colorado mountains to try to see how these mats stack up against the elements.

The deep 5/16th tread blocks do a great job holding snow and dirt inside the mat. Unlike other custom mats the Quadratec Extreme mats kept the dirt and wet snow away from my shoes instead letting them soak in the crud. I'm surprised other mat companies are not thinking about this. When you're wearing expensive shoes you don't want them getting ruined by mud, snow and water while protecting your Jeeps carpet.

IMG_5300.JPG

IMG_5298.JPG

IMG_5297.JPG

. Quadratec smartly made the tread blocks beneath the pedals smaller to make sure there is no interference while driving. The floor on my JL slopes downward so the moisture collects at the bottom of the mat where the walls are the highest. Again, you can see how the blocks keep my shoes from resting in the crud.

IMG_3110.jpeg

Summary
These mats are not only attractive but are very very functional. Another great feature of these floor mats is that they are DESIGNED and MADE IN THE USA. If you're looking for some great mats for your Jeep JL check out these mats from Quadratec. I am very happy with my purchase decision and I hope to get the rear cargo mat soon.
https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadrat...loor-liners-jeep-wrangler-jl-unlimited-4-door

This is My Baby.. MY JL has been featured on Jeep's Facebook and Instagram Pages.
IMG_3145.jpg
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@jeeprubi

They appear to be identical or nearly identical, to the newly released Bestop floor liner offering for the JL. Same, just a logo change..

They are a very decent. You review is spot on! The fastening system is excellent. Easy to clean.. and the foot to liner feel is excellent. Coverage under gas pedal could be a tad bit better. Exc. fit.

Great way to go floor liner wise!

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Thanks so much for your order & the great review! We are happy to see you are enjoying utilizing these liners in such a beautiful location!

-Rick

OP
OP

jeeprubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Earl Jeep Rubicon JL
Cant wait for their rear cargo cover !!!

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
EXTREME COVERAGE . . . VERY ATTRACTIVE, AND A LIFETIME WARRANTy ? Bah, garbage . . . Minimal coverage up all sides is what I see here, and the "extreme" tire tread deck is, . . . hmm can't think of it; oh, overkill ? Haven't we enough Tire Tread outside on the tires ? Give me a set of Weathertech's EveryTime ! When was the last time someone took a hose to wash out THEIR $45+ thousand dollar JL ? At least with the Weathertech's you can easily vacuum &/or Sponge out the remainder OR simply remove hang up and pressure spray them off ! Of course you can do THAT with just about any of them, but the 'WT's' have Nice FULL side coverage, just about everywhere ! Won't be seeing all that dirt & wet mud on the side by your shoes ! Full disclosure - I own the company . . . . . no just kidding ! :giggle: :clap: (?) ALL my vehicles, for as far back as I can remember - don't ask, I may have forgotten, ha - have had Weathertech liners, including my current (for now) WK2 - see >
P1000167.JPG

Darn don't have the drivers side . . . but the sides come up even higher as they progress forward & are higher on the drivers side.
Heck you all know that - at least the ones that have these !

LincolnSixAlpha

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Those make my Jeep JL optional all-weather floor mats look like the thin crap that they are! I wasted my money on that junk, and seeing your nice mats further drives that fact home. Good call on waiting for nice mats. I may just order those and huck the others in the trash.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
Those make my Jeep JL optional all-weather floor mats look like the thin crap that they are! I wasted my money on that junk, and seeing your nice mats further drives that fact home. Good call on waiting for nice mats. I may just order those and huck the others in the trash.
You shouldn't be disappointed - but keep the ones you have, you just might find another use for them !? But if you find yourself in a "Hoarding" situation perhaps rethink that ! :cwl: ;) ! ps; Many "off road shops / Audio + Installers . . . carry the Weathertech products -- go check them out 1st hand ! By the way the rear floor mat in my WK2 is also Awesome !

Seanst34

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3018 Jeep JLUR 2.0 L 4 Cylinder Turbo on 37s with 2” Mopar Lift, Inginity QX60, and BMW R Nine T Scrambler
Vehicle Showcase
I had the Quadratec mats in my JKU and they were great. However I have to say I like the Mopar all weather rubber mats. The integral drain plug in the front mats is a nice feature. For those unfamiliar they tie directly into the Jeep body drains so no need to pull the mat out when full of slush/water. Just pull the plug and let them drain out of the bottom of the Jeep.

DaK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392 XR
I had the Quadratec mats in my JKU and they were great. However I have to say I like the Mopar all weather rubber mats. The integral drain plug in the front mats is a nice feature. For those unfamiliar they tie directly into the Jeep body drains so no need to pull the mat out when full of slush/water. Just pull the plug and let them drain out of the bottom of the Jeep.
Had the Quadratec mats in our JK for many years and was happy with them. This time we opted for the ones mentioned in the quotes for the same reason, the integrated drain. Recommendation for Quadratec would be make these for the JL with the drain. If they had the integrated drain, we would have went this route again.

And like the OP, we will be putting the Quadratec cargo area cover in under our Mopar cargo mat as the it does not cover the entire area.

Sponsored

Carolina88

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray JLU Sport S

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Hi Rick. Do you guys offer the rear set mat separately? Thank you for your time.
We do offer the liners separately:

14257 0411 07 QUADRATEC RR FLOOR LINER 18-UP JL 4 DR 14257 0411 $99.99
14257 0401 07 QUADRATEC RR FLOOR LINER 18-UP JL 2 DR 14257 0401 $79.99

The 2-door liners are on the website here (Shown on a 4-door):
https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/ultimate-all-weather-rear-floor-liners-jeep-wrangler-jl-2-door

I e-mailed my web team to have the 4-door version added as well. Look for those online in the near future. You can also order through phone at 1-800-745-2348 or via my Sales Rep Rob at: [email protected]

Thanks & have a great night!

-Rick

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL

dsmin

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S
I just received mine today and I love em. Looks great and seem very sturdy.

I will post some pictures later this week!

Jimbo344

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
With regards to the jeep all weather with drain plugs, go in you tube and look up the jeep informant floor mats video. The drain plugs DON'T stop the Water from coming up and soaking your carpets . You need to modify them as per his video. He saved me from buying the mopar ones.
Sponsored