First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 1982 CJ7, 2018 WK
Occupation
Retired Navy
Sadly this has been going on for awhile (before Covid). Nothing more frustrating them ordering something that's hard to find anyway then seeing it in stock, ordering, your card being charged, the receiving an email "sorry".... arghhh!
EXACTLY!!! That’s why I use Northridge4x4 to order all my parts. Great folks and great competitive prices.
Sponsored

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others
EXACTLY!!! That’s why I use Northridge4x4 to order all my parts. Great folks and great competitive prices.
Agree'd, I started using Northridge after a couple bad Quadratec experiences a couple years ago as well:)

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Hello,

We are very sorry so many of you are having issues with our customer service. Please feel free to reach out to me here for anything I may be able to assist you with. I am open to any and all questions, please don't hesitate to as or comment!

Thank you,

Savanna

OP
OP
Kryten

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Hello,

We are very sorry so many of you are having issues with our customer service. Please feel free to reach out to me here for anything I may be able to assist you with. I am open to any and all questions, please don't hesitate to as or comment!

Thank you,

Savanna
And the nightmare continues!!! Nearly 5 months after I thought everything was resolved, out of the blue I got two emails with RMA return labels for products I never received. What the hell?! I tried calling customer service to see why I’m getting return labels and being asked to return items I never received but of course they’re closed. So I guess Monday I get to call and talk to these people again to try to make sure they don’t try to charge me for items I never received. I thought I was finished dealing with these incompetent people 5 months ago but for some reason these idiots continue to cause me stress.

Please Quadratec, just close your doors and go home. You morons should not be allowed to have a business. I’ve never dealt with such a horribly incompetent company. Whoever is running this place would be incapable of properly managing a child’s lemonade stand!

To anyone still considering Quadratec, save yourself from months of stress and just don’t. If anyone from Quadratec is paying attention please delete anything with my name on it that you may still have in your system. I don’t want emails about your sales. I don’t even want the $50 gift card I was offered. Please just delete any reference you have of me and never contact me again. I in turn promise to reciprocate in kind.
Sponsored