Sponsored

Quadratec 1.75" Spacer Lift with Fox Shocks

Cutterone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Sarge 6sp
As the title states, anyone have this installed? Any pertinent info? it's great deal with it including the Fox 2.0 shocks, I think it'll be perfect for my Sahara when I add 275-70-18 Toyo OC At3...Also those in the know, I think I'll add the mopar LCA's at the same time, get correct castor yeah...??? Anything else I wound need to do with this lift to correct geometry?
Sponsored

Deleted member 59098

Exactly what I have on my JLR. I think this kit comes with the shock extensions? Throw those in the trash and get proper length shocks.

OP
OP
Cutterone

Cutterone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Exactly what I have on my JLR. I think this kit comes with the shock extensions? Throw those in the trash and get proper length shocks.
There is a kit with and without the Fox shocks, definitely going with the kit with shocks. How do you like it? Any appreciable difference in ride and handling...??? Did you install yourself? Doesn't look to be too hard, do you even need coil compressors?

Deleted member 59098

There is a kit with and without the Fox shocks, definitely going with the kit with shocks. How do you like it? Any appreciable difference in ride and handling...??? Did you install yourself? Doesn't look to be too hard, do you even need coil compressors?
At first I got the kit without shocks, installed it all and immediately felt the shock extensions needed to go in the trash. So ordered the fox shocks. Ride is maybe a little better than stock. Canā€™t do much for a solid axle Jeep on road. I did get an adjustable track bar after the lift, as it was a little too off for my taste. Installed it all myself. Not my favorite thing to do, but the JL is much easier to lift than my ZJ. I didnā€™t need spring compressors thank dogs.

OP
OP
Cutterone

Cutterone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
At first I got the kit without shocks, installed it all and immediately felt the shock extensions needed to go in the trash. So ordered the fox shocks. Ride is maybe a little better than stock. Canā€™t do much for a solid axle Jeep on road. I did get an adjustable track bar after the lift, as it was a little too off for my taste. Installed it all myself. Not my favorite thing to do, but the JL is much easier to lift than my ZJ. I didnā€™t need spring compressors thank dogs.
Great info thanks. Yeah I am going to install the longer Mopar LCA or probably go with Teraflex adjustable. Its seems the castor is less than ideal stock, yet most of these lift kits don't come with better LCA's...I haven't lifted my last 2 Wranglers, but after the jamboree in July, my girl needs a bit more space underneath before I go back again! Oh and sliders to replace my steps which didn't make it thru unscathed...šŸ˜‚ If I'm gonna lift her a bit I want to make sure the geometry is correct, daily driver and all...
Sponsored