Sponsored

QTDDTOT: Questions that don't deserve their own thread

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Hey guys I could be wrong but I went onto the fuelconomy.gov website and it appears the manual transmission JL is now rated at 17/25, I thought it was 17/23.
It’s always been 17/25for the 2dr JL , the 17/23 was the 4dr Unlimited, Jay added my screen-caputre of all the numbers to the main thread when it was announced in December;

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-wrangler-mpg-figures-3-6l-v6-pentastar.2558/

Just FYI the fuel tank capacities are wrong on all of them, they post the JKU volumes for all 4, NOT the new JLU volume (-1 Gallon) nor the JL volume which is the same as the JK.

E0169703-7C35-45F4-8B52-3D3A2A19C1C8.jpeg
Sponsored

zodleviton

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
...still waiting
Anyone know if the Harken Hoister for the JK will fit the tops for our new JL models?...and if it doesn't, does anyone have suggestions as to another brand that works? (other than that super expensive Top Lift Pro hoist).

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
Looking at these seems like it would be easy enough to diy one of these.

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Since this question doesn’t deserve its own thread....why’d I have to drive down the highway stuck behind a 2 Door JK Soft Top in the fast lane while I’m in my Mustang? We all know you can’t really drive over 65 mph :giggle:

Sponsored

jtom12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I finally went down to my dealer to see the JL in person. They only had one in stock and it was a sport s model. Overall I liked the vehicle but did notice that interior is all hard plastics except for the center armrest and the armrests on the doors. However, overall I liked what I saw; I am waiting to see what Ocean Blue looks like.

Matt The Hammer

First Name
Fake Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR and YJ
Occupation
Engineer
Since this question doesn’t deserve its own thread....why’d I have to drive down the highway stuck behind a 2 Door JK Soft Top in the fast lane while I’m in my Mustang? We all know you can’t really drive over 65 mph :giggle:
This is a JL forum.

ParkerS12

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jku Sahara 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
He was probably just tying to slow you down so you’d stay in control. Just a Jeep trying to save innocent bystanders from crowd killers. We all know know mustang owners can’t really drive. :cwl:

Merica!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully JLU
Occupation
Future breaker of JL Wrangler parts!
So in another thread it was mentioned that punk'n could be ordered with black interior. If this is true then it definitely bodes well for mojito. However I was also thinking that if I could get tan cloth I could easily get seat covers or aftermarket leather. This would allow one to avoid the red dash which would clash with mojito. Thoughts?

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
So in another thread it was mentioned that punk'n could be ordered with black interior. If this is true then it definitely bodes well for mojito. However I was also thinking that if I could get tan cloth I could easily get seat covers or aftermarket leather. This would allow one to avoid the red dash which would clash with mojito. Thoughts?
Why not just get the black seats and paint over the red dash? I'm sure somebody will have a quick mod for this to swap out different colors

Sponsored

Merica!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully JLU
Occupation
Future breaker of JL Wrangler parts!
Yeah I thought about that too. If it ends up that we can get black seats...:please:

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Any updates on the availability of the tan premium soft top?

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
Anyone know if the Harken Hoister for the JK will fit the tops for our new JL models?...and if it doesn't, does anyone have suggestions as to another brand that works? (other than that super expensive Top Lift Pro hoist).
I have the Lange Power Hoist , they say that due to the real spoiler in the hard top it won't work. I don't believe that, it may need a little moding though , I'll find out when this God for saken cold weather is over..

TxTech27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, Mercedes C300, Ford F150
On the rear view camera, does it have lines to show your distance from objects like on some cars and if so do they turn when you turn the Jeep?

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Trash cans. I pretty much live out of my jeep when I am working. Eating coffee etc what you all. Using or doing for trash cans
Sponsored