QTDDTOT: Questions that don't deserve their own thread

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Okay, I might piss some people off. I’ve seen a few mentions of guys having their wives pick out colors with the Jeeps or the Jeeps themselves. What’s that about? I’m honestly curious.
Sponsored

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
Okay, I might piss some people off. I’ve seen a few mentions of guys having their wives pick out colors with the Jeeps or the Jeeps themselves. What’s that about? I’m honestly curious.
few reasons for me, first off my wife is not a jeep person let alone a car person so she would see it from a more practical view point than me, so she came for the test drive to she if she also thinks it was a good idea, and we are a team if she said no for a good reason that would have killed it right there. she love the test drive and i moved forward

as for the color she picked it, i was between red and black i asked her what her preference between the two, she said with out looking at any other colors she thinks a slate would be better, showed her a picture of crystal granite and that was i went with. again it is a team thing if it makes the pill easier for her to swallow i will take a compromise and color is the one area where i care the least about

Jethris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2106 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
For me color is a lower priority than features, but I'm more function over form. I have preferences, but would have been fine any color. The Firecracker Red that was at the dealership appealed to her, so we went with it.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
few reasons for me, first off my wife is not a jeep person let alone a car person so she would see it from a more practical view point than me, so she came for the test drive to she if she also thinks it was a good idea, and we are a team if she said no for a good reason that would have killed it right there. she love the test drive and i moved forward

as for the color she picked it, i was between red and black i asked her what her preference between the two, she said with out looking at any other colors she thinks a slate would be better, showed her a picture of crystal granite and that was i went with. again it is a team thing if it makes the pill easier for her to swallow i will take a compromise and color is the one area where i care the least about
I see..thank you :)

Sponsored

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
It's my jeep. My husband gets that it's my thing. He pretends to be interested, but he knows that it's all my choice. As for colour, there are no colours other than mojito.

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
I see..thank you :)
Happy wife, happy life! But in all seriousness I was between a few different colors and I asked my better half because the Jeep was something I have wanted for a while but I wanted her to be a part of it as well. With that said she really liked the idea of red, but the 5 red Jeep's I have had in the past made me really want something a bit different. We both agreed the Ocean Blue would be a cool color which would be unique. At the end of the day she is my partner, and I want her to enjoy the Jeep just as much as I do.... okay maybe not just as much I want to enjoy it (drive it) more than she does but I do want her to enjoy it. :)

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You guys are all better men than me. It's my jeep and I'm picking out my color :cwl:
See-that’s how I am :cwl: That’s why I truly didn’t understand. :lipssealed:

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
My dealer just told me there's a wind noise issue on the Sport and Sport S hard tops that they're trying to resolve, which is why orders on those are temporarily unavailable.

Is anybody else able to confirm this? How would that problem only affect the Sport and not Sahara or Rubicon if they all use the same top?

Sponsored

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Okay I'm pissed........... LOL

When we have been together for 50 years, we bend to make life easier.

Plus I really wanted the Ocean Blue anyway.

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Have there been any video reviews of the regular soft-top yet, as opposed to the premium soft-top?

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
I made the main choices as far as model and packages but sought her input on what she thought about painted fenders and wheel upgrades. Makes it a lot nicer when we're driving around together and she's parroting my "god I love this vehicle", rather than "It's okay, I just wish you hadn't got those ugly ass wheels!" She has better taste anyway.
Sponsored