Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

The JL does not have these types of plugs.
Thanks. My post was just a suggestion for a signal booster. I didn't necessarily mean that specific one.

Suffolklou

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Can anyone point me towards a post or youtube showing how to get the fog light wire harness out of the front plastic bumper please. I really don't want to rip the whole thing apart right now and it is not obvious to me.

Sponsored

Jelllo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Just wondering how the A/C light works with dual climate. If I press the button on the dash, the light illuminates, otherwise it never comes on when the A/C is on. Is this correct?

Onward4x4

First Name
Nima
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.onward4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Traveler
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone point me towards a post or youtube showing how to get the fog light wire harness out of the front plastic bumper please. I really don't want to rip the whole thing apart right now and it is not obvious to me.
I wasn't able to find anyway to take out the fog lights and the harness without pretty much destroying the plastic bumper. They are all sandwiched between various layers and I simply could not find anyway to take them out without ripping the whole thing apart. I hope you have better luck...

Suffolklou

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I wasn't able to find anyway to take out the fog lights and the harness without pretty much destroying the plastic bumper. They are all sandwiched between various layers and I simply could not find anyway to take them out without ripping the whole thing apart. I hope you have better luck...
This guy shows it. Its pretty easy.

Onward4x4

First Name
Nima
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.onward4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Traveler
Vehicle Showcase
This guy shows it. Its pretty easy.

I know, but mine wasn't anything like that. As I said, it was sandwiched between three layers and I was like, the video showed it all to be pretty easy, why isn't this like the video...

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Just wondering how the A/C light works with dual climate. If I press the button on the dash, the light illuminates, otherwise it never comes on when the A/C is on. Is this correct?
Correct. I leave my climate control set to Auto and simply adjust the temp as needed. The A/C light does not illuminate. My JK operated the same way.

Sponsored

Suffolklou

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I know, but mine wasn't anything like that. As I said, it was sandwiched between three layers and I was like, the video showed it all to be pretty easy, why isn't this like the video...
Weird,

My plastic bumper was just like his. Steel insert and a plastic panel had to be removed to get to the wiring

Ricky-Tips

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy’s Edition
Is it normal to have the LED light package where the halo’s light up but the front markers don’t? I also noticed there is no DRL option in the settings menu. Not a big deal at all but just inquisitive. Maybe not a high enough trim package???

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Is it normal to have the LED light package where the halo’s light up but the front markers don’t? I also noticed there is no DRL option in the settings menu. Not a big deal at all but just inquisitive. Maybe not a high enough trim package???
Yes. I believe that on certain trim levels, you can get LED headlights without the full LED light package. That's why you have no DRL option in your settings.

Jeepileptic

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2016 Fisher-Price Jeep Frozen Edition
Anyone have the Rough Country 9500 Synthetic line winch out there? I really like the price point and it seems all I can find are positive reviews.

6DCAA224-07C9-42EC-B838-1E323B02AC71.png
Sponsored