First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sport
I just switched over to the world of Jeeps about a year ago so Im still trying to figure everything out and I'm interested in the Pypes catback. On my previous car (mustang), as soon as you replaced the catalytic converter, the car would flash a CEL. Is that not an issue that pops up on wranglers?

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0
I just switched over to the world of Jeeps about a year ago so Im still trying to figure everything out and I'm interested in the Pypes catback. On my previous car (mustang), as soon as you replaced the catalytic converter, the car would flash a CEL. Is that not an issue that pops up on wranglers?
A cat-back doesn't replace the catalytic converter. It's literally from the catalytic converter, back.

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Is there any drone with the pypes exhaust? Looking for either a cat back or just a muffler delete right now.

Sponsored

Obi.Wan.Shawnobi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Tan 4Xe Rubicon
Occupation
Elevator Techinician.
Is there any drone with the pypes exhaust? Looking for either a cat back or just a muffler delete right now.
I have the AFE muffler delete. the pipe still goes up and over the rear axle but dumps before the bumper. the kit is great. no real drone noise. once the engine warms up and kicks down, the tone is really mellow. no droning at any speed but the vehilce does sound like a swarm of bees ( i think thats the nature of the engine).
Sponsored