Sponsored

Purchasing my first Jeep...and need some advice.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Well why did you accept the vehicle knowing that it was missing what you requested as part of your build? Not that this will make you feel any better but there was another member on this forum who had a similar experience with the same model. IIRC the dealer took care of the incorrect bezels and swapped out tires. Possible that yours was one of those builds?
Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Well your experience certainly sucks. I can only imagine that this incident is very uncommon and incredibly rare. Nevertheless proof that mistakes can happen. Especially when the plant shut down and had to reopen. At any rate, I’m glad the dealership took care of you. I know it’s late but congrats on your new Jeep!

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Well why did you accept the vehicle knowing that it was missing what you requested as part of your build? Not that this will make you feel any better but there was another member on this forum who had a similar experience with the same model. IIRC the dealer took care of the incorrect bezels and swapped out tires. Possible that yours was one of those builds?
Well said Kevin. For the hard earned money we pay, not to mention the price we pay, this guy Mathew should get every option he was promised.
I know we’re all anxious for our new Jeeps but the only way s**t like this doesn’t happen is if everyone that has this issue says to the dealer “uh no I ordered A, B, and C and I don‘t see it”.
“ Call me when it’s in or my lawyer will be calling you for my deposit back.”
Sponsored