Sponsored

Purchases for my first Wrangler JLU

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Hopefully my HellaYella JLU will arrive soon. In anticipation of her arrival, I'm getting ready to order my first must have accessories.

I would be interested to hear if y'all have ordered from Quadratec and if you had good luck, both with the company and with their branded products.

These are the items I'm looking at.

I will also need, down the road a bit, some way to haul my kayak and a full cover for when she's topless and it rains.

20210715_121436.jpg
Sponsored

xylodan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Quadratec is great as far as a retailer goes. I don't know that I've never used any of their branded products so I can't speak to them personally but I've never heard anything bad.

JeepersCreepers2

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Quadratec is very reputable. Big selection and their self branded products have always worked well for me. My only issue is sometimes when I have placed an order it doesnt ship for a while and when I called, it was backordered. Would be nice to know that up front and this was Pre-Covid.

All that being said, I wouldnt hesitate to order from them at all. Between them and Extreme Terrain, you can get almost anything you could want

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I have purchased many of Quadratec's own branded products: they offer good quality, attractive designs and lots of features at an affordable price.

I have been buying their wheels for years. IMO, Quadratec wheels are the sweet spot for Jeeps in terms of quality, design, lightweight yet strong construction, specs and price.

I recently got their Stealth-10 winch: it is relatively compact, uses a single cast body, like that on Warn's 9.5ti, and comes with unique features like an integrated LED above the drum, both plug-in and wireless controls, and synthetic rope; all for $600. I tried it twice already: everything you see, touch and hear has a high-quality feel to it.

Sponsored

garyji

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Sahara, 2021 JLU Willys
What everyone said. Quadratec is top shelf.

G.

Abend

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLUR, 1948 CJ-2A, 2018 Sting Gray JLU Sport (the wife's)
You clearly have excellent taste when it comes to vehicular color. We have the Quadratec bike rack you're looking at and it works great.

I will say that my own experience with neoprene seat covers in the midwest wasn't great. We didn't buy the Quadratec ones, but just in general, midwestern summers with 90 degree temperatures and 90-100% humidity make sitting on neoprene less than comfortable. We pulled them out of my wife's jeep after having them in for about a month in the summer and haven't ever put them back.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I've purchased from Quadratec numerous times. Quick shipping to my location with zero issues on any order.

Word of advice on the bike rack - you can do better. I used the 4 bike version for 1 week and it was terrible. It's cheaply made and could barely hold 3 full size bikes despite being a 4 bike rack. I use a Saris Freedom 4 now.

I've run Quadratec hitches on my old '15 JKU and now on my '20 JLU. I don't tow anything. They are used for the bike rack.
Sponsored