Sponsored

Oliver11

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 JLU
Color is a little different to everyone and I think the cameras and monitors people are using also make a difference, but it is absolutely a vibrant orange. Clevelanders know our orange, so let me help you out. It is very similar to the 2015 orange used by the browns. It is not burnt, pale, faded, yellowish, or what Jeep has on its website - think vibrant orange. Hope that helps.
images.png

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Color is a little different to everyone and I think the cameras and monitors people are using also make a difference, but it is absolutely a vibrant orange. Clevelanders know our orange, so let me help you out. It is very similar to the 2015 orange used by the browns. It is not burnt, pale, faded, yellowish, or what Jeep has on its website - think vibrant orange. Hope that helps.
images.png
I still think this is very similar to “Orange Crush” that was offered one year based on the pictures, or maybe the “Spitfire Orange” from the Cherokee. I looked at a Spitfire Orange Cherokee, and it was pretty nice.

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
Appreciate the clarification.

I certainly don't regret ordering Punk'n, but it's ridiculous how different it is from the (little) marketing material we've seen. We're fortunate to have a great online community but imagine the surprise if a buyer chose this color based on the brochures and Jeep.com website. I mean, seriously, why do they keep on using this color in their marketing material?

jeepcompunkn.jpg

When the color in real life looks like :

IMG_0393.jpg

Holymoly1963

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3, Wrangler JL Sport with bad steering
I was going to say the same- looks more red than orange
These pics do look more red than it really is. I saw the 1st one in NC and it isn't reddish. It's a beautiful true orange . Cameras and displays cannot reproduce it. The non metallic pops plenty and I preferred it. Metallic has been way overrated IMO for decades.

Sponsored

sandtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler JK Sport S 2-door
I still think this is very similar to “Orange Crush” that was offered one year based on the pictures, or maybe the “Spitfire Orange” from the Cherokee. I looked at a Spitfire Orange Cherokee, and it was pretty nice.
Crush is like 2014 Orange from the Browns that Oliver11 posted. (I own crush)

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
My daughters favorite color is Orange, so that’s a big part of why I ordered Punk’n.

I bought some new shoes last week as well, and just realized they will do a good job matching the Jeep when it comes in. If anyone wants matching shoes, these are really comfortable, and look pretty good in person. (Like the Jeep, the photo does not show the true color.)

We are always on the lookout for Orange things, tough to find stuff for her though. We end up looking a lot in the boys section.

B7BCBDDF-2203-4EAD-90EA-56B5C1ADA211.jpeg

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Crush is like 2014 Orange from the Browns that Oliver11 posted. (I own crush)
I can’t wait to see it in person myself. I went to a few dealers looking for Spitfire Orange in the meantime. It is a recent color, so maybe it’s like they are doing with sting gray / destroyer gray, and the new ocean blue that is also on the 300’s.

For what it’s worth, I really like the Spitfire Orange, and it seemed close to the pictures I have seen of Punk’n. So I am sure I will be happy with my order whenever it arrives.

Onthego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Sahara Wrangler towed behind Motorhome
I can’t wait to see it in person myself. I went to a few dealers looking for Spitfire Orange in the meantime. It is a recent color, so maybe it’s like they are doing with sting gray / destroyer gray, and the new ocean blue that is also on the 300’s.

For what it’s worth, I really like the Spitfire Orange, and it seemed close to the pictures I have seen of Punk’n. So I am sure I will be happy with my order whenever it arrives.
I gotta be honest. I ordered a Punk'n Sahara based on the marketing photo that looked like a muted Copperhead. When I saw the bright orange photos from Cleveland, I went by the dealership yesterday and ordered an Ocean Blue Sahara.

If anyone is interested in the Punk'n Sahara, it will arrive at Helfman Jeep in Houston in two weeks. Call my salesman, Nick Tancredi, at 469-360-4260 to inquire about it.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I was hopping for more copper myself.

I like the granite though, so if it's just too much to deal with I'll grab one of those instead. :surprised:

Sponsored

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
I was hopping for more copper myself.

I like the granite though, so if it's just too much to deal with I'll grab one of those instead. :surprised:
The copper is pretty cool but oddly enough most pictures don't do picked justice. In person it's much more orange.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Well I guess I'll find out. Wouldn't it be nice if it was tomorrow?

ranrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan and 981 Boxster Spyder; Jeep JLUR Punk'n delivered 04-11-2018
Just received a build sheet for my Punk'n JLUR. So, it is getting real. I have the tan interior. Most options.

Eric552

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Just received a build sheet for my Punk'n JLUR. So, it is getting real. I have the tan interior. Most options.
Same! For those like me that are on eggshells about the dash color, I ordered the black seats and my buildsheet lists "Silver Platinum I/P Bezels" with no mention of a red dash or dash color specifically anywhere.

My guess is the I/P stands for instrument cluster? Hoping that includes the dash!
Sponsored