First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I'm not even remotely interested in those tan seats. I would have liked orange stitching on my black seats though...

Might have to talk with Katzkin. :idea:

Carolina88

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray JLU Sport S
Anyone else think that the tan leather seats look gross in an orange Jeep especially since the rest of the interior is black?

38F02DC0-A8B9-47F6-8E0D-C25FABAD7462.jpeg
I don't think it looks horrible. I'd say it's a bit "quirky" but not awful.

Sponsored

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I really want punk’n but I just can’t do it with any of the interior options and don’t want aftermarket covers. The clash of colors is just a pet peeve. I guess it is back to gray, white or silver.

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
I really want punk’n but I just can’t do it with any of the interior options and don’t want aftermarket covers. The clash of colors is just a pet peeve. I guess it is back to gray, white or silver.
If you have the dealer order it you can apparently get more interior options. I hate the tan seats too . They would be a deal breaker for me .

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
You can order black, cloth or leather with the dealer. The website hasn't been updated, but options are there.

StyleGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GMC YUKON DENALI, 2017 JAGUAR XE, 2014 MASERATI GHIBLI SQ4
But what clashes more, tan seats or red dash and stitching on the black leather? It's like picking the lesser of two evils. Maybe just get tan cloth and then add aftermarket black leather.

Sponsored

Punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon a Punk'n 2018 JLU Rubicon owner, 2015 Suburban LTZ, 2012 BMW M5
Occupation
Logistician
I
I don't think it looks horrible. I'd say it's a bit "quirky" but not awful.
actually don't mind the Black & Tan. After a day off road might just be a "fun" clean. Once again I would like to see orange stitching but I am sure one could find someone to take the tan stitching out & replace it.

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
But what clashes more, tan seats or red dash and stitching on the black leather? It's like picking the lesser of two evils. Maybe just get tan cloth and then add aftermarket black leather.
The "red" dash is really more of a rust color. I think it'll end up fine with punkin

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
You can order black, cloth or leather with the dealer. The website hasn't been updated, but options are there.
But won’t the black leather have the red stitching? That is what clashes. I am not worried about the dash. Someone will come up with that solution quick. It is the red stitching in the black leather that will be ugly on a orange rig.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I'm not sure "clashes" is where I would go with two hot colors. They are close in spectrum enough to have me feeling warm an fuzzy about my choice. You will find red throughout that will help tie in the color. The shocks, the tow hooks, the little Jeep in the wheels... I think you will still find enough red to keep from clashing.

This is a personal preference thing, and you know what will make you happy. So go forth and be happy.

I'm getting more and more excited about the color. Can't wait for my Jeep to be delivered. :D