PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I think I’m in love. Ordered 7/19, arrived last night. Signing papers now!

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

33E73D33-8547-411E-ABCE-4085E622668C.jpeg

DD119AEB-4EE3-4639-B7E1-A5F8E3720C84.jpeg

B06327AF-E06C-4D61-865F-FBECDEC48EAE.jpeg
You'll be amazed how fast you can write your name when you are that close to getting it!

Eloib

First Name
Eloi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys! I am quite a new member on here. I wanted to share with you my JLUR I purchased a little over a month ago. I haven't done too many crazy mods, since this is a crazy expensive car and I am still on the verge on what mods to do next.

My JLUR was loaded except for the steel bumper group. Thus, this was my first mod, adding a new bumper with winch mounts, as well as purchasing a 9500 lb winch, all from Barricade, nothing too fancy.

image1.jpeg

image1.jpeg

BRZRKR

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram- Daytona Edition
Got my vinyl wrap guy who did the clear protector on the front to make up some retro looking decals, behold... BERSERKER!

we also did the headlights in the same as i was getting rock chips inside the silver part. looks amazing and makes the grill pop in the silver even more!

jIj7cxR.jpg

Sponsored

Ronster5

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘70 440 4-spd challenger, hydro Rubicon, waiting on punk’n Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys! I am quite a new member on here. I wanted to share with you my JLUR I purchased a little over a month ago. I haven't done too many crazy mods, since this is a crazy expensive car and I am still on the verge on what mods to do next.

My JLUR was loaded except for the steel bumper group. Thus, this was my first mod, adding a new bumper with winch mounts, as well as purchasing a 9500 lb winch, all from Barricade, nothing too fancy.

image1.jpeg

image1.jpeg
Welcome to the punk’n page. I agree about lack of modding due to its such an expensive Jeep. I’ve put 35’s on. Hoop on steel bumper and a few small things. Now... where do I add my bottle opener? Hmmmm

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
It WAS my first choice. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but last week when I had a quote drawn up for a JLUR, I was told the factory is no longer doing Punk'n. I'm going to ask again just for the hell of it if/when I do go to order, but my hopes aren't high...
Nope. Punk’n confirmed for 2019.

Sponsored

Gator Jeep 1

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
New to the forum, but have been watching for a while now. I am about to pull the trigger on ordering a new Punk'n Rubicon with the new Sky Top. Has anyone seen one. Not necessarily in Punk'n, just one with the top in general. I have yet to be able to find one in the wild! I'm located in Florida and have no need for a hard top, but also need something that is easily closed for the frequent pop up storms we see here in the summer. I have owned multiple Wranglers with both soft/hard tops and know the issues associated with both.

Jeeper18426572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Willys Wheeler 2 Door Tank Green
New to the forum, but have been watching for a while now. I am about to pull the trigger on ordering a new Punk'n Rubicon with the new Sky Top. Has anyone seen one. Not necessarily in Punk'n, just one with the top in general. I have yet to be able to find one in the wild! I'm located in Florida and have no need for a hard top, but also need something that is easily closed for the frequent pop up storms we see here in the summer. I have owned multiple Wranglers with both soft/hard tops and know the issues associated with both.
Nice username. I think the sky top is a good option it is just very expensive at $4,000 for basically a sunroof, nevertheless it is still cool.

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Nope. Punk’n confirmed for 2019.
Yep! Majito is gone.
Source? Link to thread? I'm not doubting you but I also heard from a few different places Punk'n is not coming back- Late model colors like Mojito sticking around. Kind of a short run for Mojito! so it's surprising.

Dammit. I could have waited. Just don't tell my wife that. She'd be pissed. Placed my order today! Now the wait for updates begins... <refereshes email every 5 mins to see if I have any updates>
Sponsored