Sponsored

PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

mtnsurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Ford Expedition, 2018 JLUR Punk'n
Looks great! Installation time/difficulty level?
Installation time: Way longer than it should have been. Once I figured how to get the body bolts all the way out and how to get them back in, it was pretty easy but took a little bit of effort.

If I did it again, it would probably take me 1 hour. The body bolts unscrew to a point and then spin without coming all the way out. When you get to that stage, you have to pull the bolts down while unscrewing them, it takes a good amount of downward pressure that I found needs to be constant till the bolt is out.

To get them back in, you put them back in just using your fingers till it catches and then you are at that weird stage again. I had to put a good deal of pressure upward while I ratcheted to make sure it caught at the second stage. Once it catches, then it is just a simple ratchet and at the end, I used a torque wrench to make sure the bolts were tightened to 80 ft/pds.

Sponsored

Kpunk'n

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport S 2.0T & 2021 Gladiator Rubi Diesel
Occupation
Unemployed
Vehicle Showcase
Look good! Now you have some real protection.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S, Punk'n
Great looking Jeep! I know I’m biased but i love the granite Sport S wheels. With just a little work i think the Sport S is the best looking Jeep.
For sure, the Granite rims look awesome. The orange and black go really well together. Love the color. Now to save up for mods. Donations are welcome ;)

Shannon W

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 jk unlimited rubicon
Tach is dead?
Yep also oil pressure reads goofy didnt look to see what else. Guess once the dealer starts the replacement steps they keep it till jeep sends them a new one so might sit for a week to a month since we know how jeep can be LOL

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
This orange shade matches, very close, to a real pumpkin, to my eyes.
Looks right to me. Though if I get on another monitor, maybe not so much.

It's a great color in person. I'm happy with it.