Sponsored

PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

rstoomanyhobbies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Rubi Hydro Blue
Has anyone ordered punkn yet?
Yes! First day. 2dr Rubi. My hydro blue shipped yesterday but my nice dealer ordered me an orange same spec. But I may go with the blue since I have an orange truck. Decisions.

Jeep Wrangler JL PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club BDA95059-4CAD-4F75-8DA9-681E26F69F77

Jeep Wrangler JL PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club 6EF8431D-4C34-4326-832A-19F56499DED5
Sponsored

Last edited:

Punkn89

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Working with dealer on possibly placing order for JLUR in Punk'n. We have a 20 JLR in Punk'n and want to add a JLUR in Punk'n . Surprisingly one of the hardest choices for me is color matched top and flares or black top and flares? The JLU will get wheeled much harder on more difficult trails with much more potential for pinstriping than the JL gets. The JL is kinda the wife's jeep. I love the color matched top and flares, its what the JL has, but worry about how the paint will hold up and look like compared to the black plastic.
def get the painted flares. I like the look with my black soft top, I’m sure a black or orange hardtop would look 🔥

ASMSAS

First Name
Marlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Aviation
Black flares for sure. I got pin stripes on my doors and was SO happy my fenders were black, it would have been a DISASTER. Next time I’m putting those stick on covers on the doors to protect them.

Working with dealer on possibly placing order for JLUR in Punk'n. We have a 20 JLR in Punk'n and want to add a JLUR in Punk'n . Surprisingly one of the hardest choices for me is color matched top and flares or black top and flares? The JLU will get wheeled much harder on more difficult trails with much more potential for pinstriping than the JL gets. The JL is kinda the wife's jeep. I love the color matched top and flares, its what the JL has, but worry about how the paint will hold up and look like compared to the black plastic.

Sponsored

epd313

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR, 2019 Genesis G90
Occupation
Retired
Black flares for sure. I got pin stripes on my doors and was SO happy my fenders were black, it would have been a DISASTER. Next time I’m putting those stick on covers on the doors to protect them.
I had a 2018 JLR in punk'n and had the black soft top, which I loved on the 2dr and color matched fenders. I was on a jeep jamboree in Bradford and was between a rock and a hard place(tree) and damaged the rear fender. The paint cracked and it always bothered me because they worked painted. I wouldn't care if I had the black fenders. People say they fade, but I never keep a vehicle long enough to comment on that. I've been accused of buying a new car instead of getting the oil changed! 😂 But I ordered a new JLURXR on punk'n and got the SOT and black fenders. I can put PPF on the fenders to keep from fading. I like the contrast of black and orange myself. Just my thoughts, but I would go with the black fenders of you go off roading much.

20190608_090235_HDR.jpg

ASMSAS

First Name
Marlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Aviation
Back to black also works fantastic to keep the fenders looking new!

Crowbar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLR, 20JTR
Bought this 20 about 3 months ago with only 8k some miles on it. Wife saw it on the dealer's lot and fell in love with it. Put some Method bead grip wheels (4.75" backspace) on if off of my JTR. (The JTR got Method bead locks). And MT 35x12.5x17 tires. She's having a blast wheeling her own Jeep. A small lift will probably end up going on it. No rubbing in current configuration.

When Jeep released Punk'n again, I couldn't resist and placed an order for a JLURXR in Punk'n. We're going to have a Punk'n Patch. Lol

Jeep Wrangler JL PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club JL

WheretheJLs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Hydro Blue Rubicon XR
Working on a Punk'N JLUXR Rubicon order now with the black grille

AndiS

First Name
Andi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
About to order a 2023 Rubicon and I'm trying to decide on the color. I love the Punk'n but I'm unsure because of the red dash. I'm a little weird about stuff like that. Anyone able to reassure me (or show me that I'd hate it!)?

Sponsored

epd313

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR, 2019 Genesis G90
Occupation
Retired
About to order a 2023 Rubicon and I'm trying to decide on the color. I love the Punk'n but I'm unsure because of the red dash. I'm a little weird about stuff like that. Anyone able to reassure me (or show me that I'd hate it!)?
If you don't like it, it's an easy change and not expensive. I had a two door punk'n, 2018, and it didn't have the red dash.

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
Order the Punk n if that is the color you want, then just purchase the gray dash or the textured grey one from the Mojave and swap them out yourself or have the dealer swap them out for you before you take delivery.

SinisterKid

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
I have asked this question as well and have not gotten any answer. In the past it was mixed which color dashes came on the Punkn with no way to tell why one got one color vs the other. I have a Punkn on order myself and if I get the red dash, ill probably just swap it out for a gray one or find some other way to change it if I really dont like it in person.

Arkewn

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Afaik Punk'n still comes with a grey dash. At least my 2018 did. One of the many reasons to go Punk'n
Sponsored