First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge ram,caddy escalade.JL on order
Occupation
nurse
I know you were really worried about the color not seeing it in person prior to ordering it. I am curious how you feel about it now that you have seen it in person? I recall you really wanted a metallic orange and this is not the traditional metallic orange.
i am totally in love.subtle gold glitter in full sun.exact Harley Davidson orange.how can ya not like that.thanks for askin.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
OK picked mine up yesterday. This really is a hard picture to capture depending on lighting and of course a cell phone camera. I will see if I can get better pics with my real camera. Just a quick shot of mine before I left the dealer. First 85 plus degree day up here in New England so I could not leave the lot without the top down!

Other than the color I will say this Jeep is such a pleasure to drive. The improvements over the JK are incredible. It is still a Jeep Wrangler and although refined it is not an SUV at all in my opinion. So far I have zero complaints and just enjoy driving it.

upload_2018-5-3_10-47-16.png
Congratulations! Looks great!

drfeli

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
here he is.after 9 weeks gestation.my new baby

20180505_133456-jpg.jpg

20180505_112803-jpg.jpg

Looks great...10 weeks today for us and still stuck in Alorton for 11 days now

Sponsored

JeepFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport 2-door
No these are the standard Sahara wheels. ... They are a polished wheel with the black coating on the spokes.
The online Jeep configurator describes them as "Gray Spokes". In photos they look pretty dark. I assume they look more like black to you?

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
The online Jeep configurator describes them as "Gray Spokes". In photos they look pretty dark. I assume they look more like black to you?
They are dark enough that I did state black although yes they are a very dark gray.

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Hi Punk'n-ers....Mojitoholic here and looking for some help. You guys already went through this so I'm hoping someone can help. For those that placed their order before they started production, did you go into D status before they started production? If so, how far before?

Sponsored

mtnsurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Ford Expedition, 2018 JLUR Punk'n
Hi Punk'n-ers....Mojitoholic here and looking for some help. You guys already went through this so I'm hoping someone can help. For those that placed their order before they started production, did you go into D status before they started production? If so, how far before?
Here is my history
2/20 placed order
2/27 went into D status
4/6 went to D1
Expected delivery 5/8 - 5/12

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
All that D means is the order was placed properly and therefore accepted by Jeep. There is little correlation between D and when they will start production.

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
All that D means is the order was placed properly and therefore accepted by Jeep. There is little correlation between D and when they will start production.
Yea, but we ordered almost a month ago and we're all still in C because they kept delaying SOP. SOP is supposed to be a week from today so just trying to figure out if we'll move into D this week or next

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Yea, but we ordered almost a month ago and we're all still in C because they kept delaying SOP. SOP is supposed to be a week from today so just trying to figure out if we'll move into D this week or next
You could have ordered six months ago; if they're not making 'em.... For example, they started building Punk'n around mid April, some for people who ordered 2-3 weeks before and some for people who ordered 2 months before (like me). And here's the kicker: everything is subject to change! Of coarse, all this is based on what I've read here on the forum.

JNL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door JL Punk'n Rubi
Hi all,
Anyone have any word about when the 2door JL Punk'n Rubicon might hit the streets? Seen some beautiful 4door pics but I'm looking forward to some 2door pics. :) Ordered mine April 16, I haven't even received an email stating "Thanks for your order, you're number 10,765 in queue." Haha. Dealer says its suppose to ship May 11 but I'll believe when I see it. I never received a VIN or anything about the order. Just looking to see if anyone else has similar situation. Thx
Sponsored