First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Did you crack the windshield while on the trailer?

NewsShooter

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Wrangler
Well we just go home in California after picking up Great Punk'n II from South Dakota. Managed to pick up a ding in the windshield in a construction area in Nevada. Otherwise everything is great. Steering is much better on this one. After almost 2000 miles and driving 80 much of the time in Wyoming, Utah and Nevada we ended up at home with a 26.3 mpg average. So I'd guess this one does a little better too. Now I just need to swap bumpers, tires and wheels. Had Rubi springs and shocks on the other one. Don't know if I'll do that again or invest in a 2 inch lift. Only going to put 33's on it.

Sponsored

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Well we just go home in California after picking up Great Punk'n II from South Dakota. Managed to pick up a ding in the windshield in a construction area in Nevada. Otherwise everything is great. Steering is much better on this one. After almost 2000 miles and driving 80 much of the time in Wyoming, Utah and Nevada we ended up at home with a 26.3 mpg average. So I'd guess this one does a little better too. Now I just need to swap bumpers, tires and wheels. Had Rubi springs and shocks on the other one. Don't know if I'll do that again or invest in a 2 inch lift. Only going to put 33's on it.
Congratulations!

Ya know the rules…we need pics :like:

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Beautiful night in FL

Jeep Wrangler JL PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club 6B37E9FC-6A8E-4E6E-AD39-0D0D78034A0C
NICE, my son lives there. His Jeep was totaled while back and he is not sure what auto direction he wants to go now.

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Took a trip out to the Rubicon Trail with a Jeep Jamboree. We trailered it out there. Had a great time. On the way back, we finally joined the cracked windshield club. Just posting a few of the many photos. Enjoy.

Cool trip. What device are you using to hold the gas cans?

Sponsored

ErAcEr

First Name
Matthew (Mateo)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 ZH2 , 2018 Z900, 2013 Vulcan 1700
Occupation
Engineer/Technician
So a couple weeks ago we had the top and doors off the Punk'n driving around town and visiting a couple orchards to see the autumn programs. I must say jeep really needs to bring back this color option. Its def one of the top 5 IMO. So as we were checking out the sights and product a lot of the people coming and going were stopping by the jeep checking it out and one kid came up and said I like the pumpkin sticker it goes well with the color and the fall season (shout out to pixel decals) but unfortunately I did not take any pictures with the jeep by the apple trees.

Since we all like pictures, here is doggo laying on the sub box and selfi while waiting for lady to finish her shopping.

Jeep Wrangler JL PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club 1632803408604

Jeep Wrangler JL PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club 1632803430239

Snoopi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Wrangler 1999; Jeep Sahara Wrangler 2018 HD 2006 Deluxe
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
I think it’s a bit overblown my friend.
Not sure if yiu e read the other wrangler jl thread but 100s are talking about the same issue…. And service guys FRoM Jeep have given advice on the fact that Jeep knows and doesnt care to fix it during the actual manufacturing of …. Check it out. Mine- the Jeep AB guy explained how he has fixed many jeeps with this issue and the fact that the hinges bolts paint as well as the primer (jeep uses cheap primer to get by) the Jeep AB guy at Abra uses top primer with major thick properties to keep the hinges/bolts/body of the jeep from wearing down and coming in contact…. Just read the thread

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Not sure if yiu e read the other wrangler jl thread but 100s are talking about the same issue…. And service guys FRoM Jeep have given advice on the fact that Jeep knows and doesnt care to fix it during the actual manufacturing of …. Check it out. Mine- the Jeep AB guy explained how he has fixed many jeeps with this issue and the fact that the hinges bolts paint as well as the primer (jeep uses cheap primer to get by) the Jeep AB guy at Abra uses top primer with major thick properties to keep the hinges/bolts/body of the jeep from wearing down and coming in contact…. Just read the thread
I’m not saying it isn’t an issue. I just don’t think it’s as wide scale for the number of wranglers driving on the road to the amount of people experiencing it. Sucks either way if you are experiencing it.
Sponsored