pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
Got the pixel Decals in. Must say they are pretty sharp. However I need yall's help on figuring out the mirror. I ordered left hand, but looks like a right hand to me. Cuz that wouldn't be a left hand out the window. Will I get flack for this being incorrect (not loosin' sleep over it but would like to get a 2nd/3rd-20th opinions on it)

1627350557951.png

1627350578632.png

1627350595928.png
That is the version most people order if it means anything to you. I mail far more left handed ones than right handed ones.
Sponsored

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
Got the pixel Decals in. Must say they are pretty sharp. However I need yall's help on figuring out the mirror. I ordered left hand, but looks like a right hand to me. Cuz that wouldn't be a left hand out the window. Will I get flack for this being incorrect (not loosin' sleep over it but would like to get a 2nd/3rd-20th opinions on it)

1627350557951.png
I would say if the hand is out the window that is the right hand, and you would be correct in assuming that's not the hand that would be out the driver's window, but you could look at it as someone that drives with their right hand on the wheel and just waving that way? ;)

AFF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara Punk’n, 2005 TJ Rubicon Silver
Anybody have black wheels with a little bit of Punk'n accent? I see the Mopar Simulated Bead Lock with the orange but want something with less orange.

Last edited:

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Anybody have black wheels with a little bit of Punk'n accent? I see the Mopar Simulated Bead Lock with the orange but want something with less orange.
"Less orange"!?!?!? I can't relate :LOL:, but I'm a dork.

I have the Mopar with Punk'n rings and love it.

AFF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Less orange"!?!?!? I can't relate :LOL:, but I'm a dork.

I have the Mopar with Punk'n rings and love it.
I know, crazy, right?
I like the look of these wheels with the bolt heads being orange and just a little bit of orange in the cut-out areas of the wheel. Not sure if I like the overall look of the wheel, though. They look too much like wagon wheels to me.

Jeep Wrangler JL PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club 4678CB98-CE98-49BC-A711-B7DCAA4FFF27

Sponsored

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I know, crazy, right?
I like the look of these wheels with the bolt heads being orange and just a little bit of orange in the cut-out areas of the wheel. Not sure if I like the overall look of the wheel, though. They look too much like wagon wheels to me.

Jeep Wrangler JL PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club 4678CB98-CE98-49BC-A711-B7DCAA4FFF27
I looked around for wheels and didn’t see any I liked more than the Mopar wheels. My husband wasn’t sure about the orange ring and I might get tired of it some day, but then I can paint them again or go full beadlock.

IMG_3045-X3.jpg

NewsShooter

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Wrangler
Well some dumbass decided to turn in front of my wife and killed her 2018 Punkn. It was officially totaled yesterday. I'm now on the lookout for an unlimited sport with low miles as she doesn't want any other color. She center punched a PU about 50mph. She's Ok, still very sore and off work a month later but she walked away from it.

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Well some dumbass decided to turn in front of my wife and killed her 2018 Punkn. It was officially totaled yesterday. I'm now on the lookout for an unlimited sport with low miles as she doesn't want any other color. She center punched a PU about 50mph. She's Ok, still very sore and off work a month later but she walked away from it.
This sucks but glad the wife is OK. The jeep can be replaced.

Is this what you are looking for?

https://www.vroom.com/inventory/jeep-wrangler-unlimited-2018-1C4HJXDN5JW302476

NewsShooter

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Wrangler
This sucks but glad the wife is OK. The jeep can be replaced.

Is this what you are looking for?

https://www.vroom.com/inventory/jeep-wrangler-unlimited-2018-1C4HJXDN5JW302476
Pretty much, but I don't want the turbo, she has a heavy right foot. I'd like a 2020 since they upgraded the steering box. Ours had a lot of slop in the center, like the pickup I had in high school with a bad steering box. Didn't bother the wife, drove me nuts when I'd drive it. Prefer to have limited slip rear and trailer Pkg. Why jeep doesn't have a pigtail to plug in a trailer I'll never know. But it's mostly a grocery getter so as long as its Punk'n she'll be happy.

Sponsored

AFF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone have an idea of what these wheels would cost? They'd look pretty sweet on a Punk'n.

Jeep Wrangler JL PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club Orange

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I’m sorry about your wife’s accident and her Punk’n and am glad she’s ok.

You can get the steering gear replaced if you find a Punk’n with the old.

NewsShooter

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Wrangler
I’m sorry about your wife’s accident and her Punk’n and am glad she’s ok.

You can get the steering gear replaced if you find a Punk’n with the old.
Thanks, she's getting better, it certainly could have been a lot worse. The old one is gone, bent frame, cracked block and transmission housing, bent axle, and the bodywork. Found another one in South Dakota, should be picking it up next week. I should go order a Punk'n edition decal for her to put on it. :). There aren't many unlimited sport orange wranglers available.