PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

Cmp624

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I installed the grill guard and the grab handles in the hotel parking lot. This color is great! BTW- My wife is disabled and still gets in the Rubicon fairly easily. I was concerned but not anymore. I do plan on installing 315/70/17 BFG K02 on bead locks which are back in my garage, so this may change.

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0035.JPG

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0037.JPG
What grab handles did you get? And where did you buy them?
Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Great pics! Now we just need more daytime pics. While you are at it can you remove the top, take the doors off, and drop the windshield? :cwl:

Singh2018

First Name
Singh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n Rubicon 4dr
First post here. I am so ready to buy the Punkn Rubicon and am looking for deals. This would be my first Jeep. I live in Bellingham WA and we have some close by dealerships but no one seems to go below marked price. I need your advice. Where could I buy it from, preferably nearby and how much of an OTD price I should settle for. Please help me. I am uploading my build here. I would be so so grateful for any advice.

Attachments

SantiamJp

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ; 1996 XJ; 2006 XK
First post here. I am so ready to buy the Punkn Rubicon and am looking for deals. This would be my first Jeep. I live in Bellingham WA and we have some close by dealerships but no one seems to go below marked price. I need your advice. Where could I buy it from, preferably nearby and how much of an OTD price I should settle for. Please help me. I am uploading my build here. I would be so so grateful for any advice.
I’m in Oregon and I used Dennis Dillon in Caldwell, ID. I got over $5k off a fully loaded JLU Rubicon build.

Singh2018

First Name
Singh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n Rubicon 4dr
I’m in Oregon and I used Dennis Dillon in Caldwell, ID. I got over $5k off a fully loaded JLU Rubicon build.
Thanks! I will check with them. Yesterday the dealer at Karmart nearby quoted me $52,108 as the price “out the door”. $500 deposit required to place the order. This seems high to me. Any advice on what range of OTD should be reasonable. Sorry for my naivete on this.

Sponsored

spblat

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Website
irace.net
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
My best deal in Portland was pretty close to invoice, with a $2000 nonrefundable deposit. Yeah, no thanks. I was hoping to get 5% under invoice and Dennis Dillon improved on even that. They did ask for a $1K nonrefundable deposit, which I'm ok with on the basis of all the happy people raving about DD here on the forums. My order is just going in now so take it with a grain of salt.

Singh2018

First Name
Singh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n Rubicon 4dr
My best deal in Portland was pretty close to invoice, with a $2000 nonrefundable deposit. Yeah, no thanks. I was hoping to get 5% under invoice and Dennis Dillon improved on even that. They did ask for a $1K nonrefundable deposit, which I'm ok with on the basis of all the happy people raving about DD here on the forums. My order is just going in now so take it with a grain of salt.
Would they do business over the phone? Whom should I talk to?

Mud2Sno

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Rubicon

spblat

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Website
irace.net
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Would they do business over the phone? Whom should I talk to?
I just went to their website and texted the number on the front page. Texting progressed to a couple of phone conversations, and then e-mail. They seem like they have a well established process. There was no negotiating. They just came right out with a fair price.

Sponsored

ranrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan and 981 Boxster Spyder; Jeep JLUR Punk'n delivered 04-11-2018
Since this is the PUNK'N Wrangler JL Club I will post these three photos of mine here on its 2nd day since pick up. I really like the color. I thought I could see some metallic in the paint but it is very subtle if it is there. I am not sure what is wanted in an orange but this is an attractive orange in my opinion. Just right for me. I installed a 13 inch AntennaX today and I could not tell a difference in radio reception.

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0062.JPG

ranrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am happy to be out of the waiting club but I do feel the pain of those of you who are in it. The 2 1/2 months wait for me was certainly worth it.

ranrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

DeekT

First Name
Deek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLU Rubicon (mine), 2018 White JLU Moab (wife)
Occupation
Retired
I am happy to be out of the waiting club but I do feel the pain of those of you who are in it. The 2 1/2 months wait for me was certainly worth it.
Very happy for you. I made it to D1 today. Can't wait.