First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Thanks for the info. The little bit of color “pops” nicely on your Jeep. Looks clean.
Appreciate it. I'm a kid of the 80's and the Dukes of Hazzard was my favorite show. This is my way of paying homage, but making it a little bit different.
Sponsored

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
Appreciate it. I'm a kid of the 80's and the Dukes of Hazzard was my favorite show. This is my way of paying homage, but making it a little bit different.
i was trying to find a picture but i dont have one handy, i have an 01 decal like the General has on the rear corner of my jeep. it actually gets quite a bit of comments.

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
i was trying to find a picture but i dont have one handy, i have an 01 decal like the General has on the rear corner of my jeep. it actually gets quite a bit of comments.
I thought about doing that instead of the Texas flag behind the vents. Still contemplating adding numerals somewhere. Will probably go with 22 instead of the 01 though. As I'm a vet who has lost a lot of friends to suicide, that number means a lot more to me.

Steve92004

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2017 JKU, 2004 TJ
Howdy from Texas. New to this forum, but not new to Jeep. Previously had a 2013 JK2D Crush...regretted the sell. Throwing my 2020 2.0T JLUR in the JL Punk’N club. I hope to continue to learn more about the JL. Lots of beautiful and inspirational Punk’N JL rides in the forum. Can’t go wrong with the color!
Jeep Wrangler JL PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club IMG_2055
What wheels are those? Did you have the beadlock rings painted to match?

Sponsored

BADBREW

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon JLUR
Steve92004, thanks for the question. The wheels are Jeep brand by Mopar. The Beadlock rings are powdercoated in “Pumpkin Gold” color. After four different attempts at matching powder with the Punk’n paint code, PE4, I think it’s pretty close. I chose to Powdercoat in the above color for a little better durability. Thanks.

BADBREW

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon JLUR
What wheels are those? Did you have the beadlock rings painted to match?
Steve92004, thanks for the question. The wheels are Jeep brand by Mopar. The Beadlock rings are powdercoated in “Pumpkin Gold” color. After four different attempts at matching powder with the Punk’n paint code, PE4, I think it’s pretty close. I chose to Powdercoat in the above color for a little better durability. Thanks.

Steve92004

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2017 JKU, 2004 TJ
Thanks man, they look amazing and completely set the whole thing off
Great job!

OrangeYaGlad

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
RagTopDeluxe, thank you. As a reference, wheels are the Mopar Beadlocks, powdercoated the Beadlock rings and Teraflex CT2 2.5in. Suspension components in “Pumkin Gold” powder.
Where did you get the powder from? We tried to find some for our half doors but have been unable to find powder close enough to match.

Sponsored

BADBREW

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon JLUR
Where did you get the powder from? We tried to find some for our half doors but have been unable to find powder close enough to match.
OrangeYaGlad, thanks for your question. Prismatic Powders has Pumpkin Gold. You can order it online. Most professional powdercoat/paint shops use Prismatic Powders. It has a small amount of gold metal flake in it which closely matches the change in light to dark shades of the Punk’n factory paint. Hope this helps.

Riverduck

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Security Contractor (Retired Military)
New to the forums so be gentle. After taking two months to agree on a name for the Jeep with my wife I'm sure all of the planned upgrades will be negotiated without resorting to any form of trickery.
Jeep Wrangler JL PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club Stock

2020 JLUR Punk'n
Jeep Name: Spookie
Upgrades: Deegen 38 Rock Sliders, Mopar Grab Handles, Rugged Ridge LED Third Brake Light Ring.
Mileage: 3035
Future Upgrade Plans: Mopar 2 inch Lift, 35 or 37 inch tires, Custom top from Jtopsusa.

AUjeepgirl23

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Rubicon JLU 2.0 Turbo
New to the forums so be gentle. After taking two months to agree on a name for the Jeep with my wife I'm sure all of the planned upgrades will be negotiated without resorting to any form of trickery.
Jeep Wrangler JL PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club 08921602-B62B-46DF-AD63-0805A3D96F0A-X3

2020 JLUR Punk'n
Jeep Name: Spookie
Upgrades: Deegen 38 Rock Sliders, Mopar Grab Handles, Rugged Ridge LED Third Brake Light Ring.
Mileage: 3035
Future Upgrade Plans: Mopar 2 inch Lift, 35 or 37 inch tires, Custom top from Jtopsusa.
Love it! I still haven’t figured out a name. Thinking about “Chasing Sunsets” “Sunsetter” or I’m and Auburn fan so “War Eagle” or “Tiger Tracks” ... ugh. I never named my 2015 JKU. I feel line my JLU needs a name!
Jeep Wrangler JL PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club BF7721AB-1DF6-4398-8371-29971CE6D375
Sponsored