maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
Nice to see some progress.

I ordered mine exactly one month ago (Feb.20) and was D status as of last Friday. I'm guessing it'll go D1 soon since it's a basic JLUR with only LEDs and Cold weather package as its options.

MoDonPunkn4Dr

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cherokee Trail Hawk Mango Tango, 2017 H-D CVO Street Glide Blk/Org, 2018 Punk'n Rubicon
I agree, it is nice to see SOME progress on the Punk'n orders. Even still, the progress seems slow and minus any real logical sequence. I think that might be because there is an option or more that are holding back some orders as others progress.

Jeep Chat just told me she can't offer any explanation for still being in D status, other than 'sometimes they stay there for a while.
She said, for Dual Top orders they will build it without the Premium Soft Top and ship it later when it is available.

Also, waiting to hear from salesman, who is waiting to hear from the Factory rep.

98TJ

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Wrangler Sport
I also made it to D1, for 1 day so far! Glad to see some progress!

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I also just moved into D1, with estimated ship date of 4/14. Seems like a lot of us all moved at once.

Sponsored

jjmarkus

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR to replace 2018 JLUR, 2020 GMC Sierra, 2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2007 Shelby GT500
Wow, suddenly their's movement...good to see. Makes the wait a little easier when things are happening, even if it is others. Still in D here.

Punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon a Punk'n 2018 JLU Rubicon owner, 2015 Suburban LTZ, 2012 BMW M5
Occupation
Logistician
Silver. I have pics earlier in the thread.
Thank you for confirming. Sorry I missed those earlier in the thread, I see them now.

I am still in C status so I am living through everyone else on the forum that have their new toy or are getting close.

Seems I am looking at the end of April if I am lucky, which would be 2 1/2 months.

Bluegoose972

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Firecracker Red, 1966 Mustang Convertible (rebuilding)
How did you found out estimated ship date?
It was "To Be Determined" on mine. Others it has been determined. Reading between the lines, I'm thinking that D1 means that everything is available for construction, now they need to get it into a lineup/sequence that will occur over the next couple of weeks (thought I saw from someone that we could expect to be in D1 for that long). Some may go in more quickly, some not so quick. Just my $0.02

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
While the actual color is not bad...I too would prefer the color in their adverts. Traffic cone orange is a little too in your face for my taste. I was set on Punkn...now not so sure. May rethink Mojito, Ocean and Stingray.
I think the exact opposite. The one in the builder is too tame. The real color is exactly what I want. This thread was a pleasant surprise for me . Ordered my punkn right after I saw the first picture .

Sponsored

ranrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan and 981 Boxster Spyder; Jeep JLUR Punk'n delivered 04-11-2018
Just this morning a window sticker became available for my VIN. My dealer says that mine is in KZS status with an estimated deliver date of 4-11 to 4-15. But dealer does say that it takes about 2 weeks and 5 days, by train and by truck, to get to them once shipped. I am thinking April 7 or before may be realistic. I ordered mine on Jan 27, with most options, including dual tops and tan leather.

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
Just this morning a window sticker became available for my VIN. My dealer says that mine is in KZS status with an estimated deliver date of 4-11 to 4-15. But dealer does say that it takes about 2 weeks and 5 days, by train and by truck, to get to them once shipped. I am thinking April 7 or before may be realistic. I ordered mine on Jan 27, with most options, including dual tops and tan leather.
I assume a JLU? What's your build?