Sponsored

PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

MoDonPunkn4Dr

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cherokee Trail Hawk Mango Tango, 2017 H-D CVO Street Glide Blk/Org, 2018 Punk'n Rubicon
That is great! Very well done!
Sponsored

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
It is not bad but yes a better color could have been used. Every color available uses this though.

I was trying to think what would really pop with a true orange. Blue? IDK if you could choose your outline color what would you match with Orange?

That would look cool and be a subtle customization to have a new Rubicon applique made with another color for the outline.
Someone on the forum said he ordered jl rubi custom decals from pixiedecals...

Sponsored

98TJ

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Wrangler Sport
Rep finally got back to my dealer. Told him Punk'n is supposed to start on April 1st, and that they did a "world wide search" and none are on the ground. So believe what you want. Guess I'm stuck renting a vehicle for another month and a half. Bummed.

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Rep finally got back to my dealer. Told him Punk'n is supposed to start on April 1st, and that they did a "world wide search" and none are on the ground. So believe what you want. Guess I'm stuck renting a vehicle for another month and a half. Bummed.
Does not surprise me, I was told my build date is 4/9, it was bumped from 3/26.

OP
OP
smuddy

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Should have given the rep the website to the rubi punk'n in NC and the one in this very thread.

Bluegoose972

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Firecracker Red, 1966 Mustang Convertible (rebuilding)
Contacted Mitchell on Jeep Chat earlier today. He said that there are delays on the 2 door version and the premium soft top, but wasn't aware of any specific delays associated with a color of paint.

My opinion.....There are some Punk'n units out on the street from early production as they made preparations to being mass production. They had a late start on these colors and are still trying to get all of their ducks in a row for final production and integration with the other colors. Once they start production, things should go quickly....Just going to be delays on getting the production moving. Just my opinion based on my experience from construction.....Always better to take a little extra time in the early stages to get the assembly right as a shut down in the middle can be devastating.

Eric552

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Such an odd process. I'd love to have insight into what is going on at Jeep.

Sorry to the guys still waiting. But, stay strong. The Punk'n is so worth the wait!

Sunny day pics as requested:

IMG_1123.JPG

IMG_1122.JPG

Last edited:

Sponsored

MoDonPunkn4Dr

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cherokee Trail Hawk Mango Tango, 2017 H-D CVO Street Glide Blk/Org, 2018 Punk'n Rubicon
Sure! Just rub it in, why don't you?

Just kidding.

Congrats! Great pics too!

Having seen the color in person, these pics are very true to the color.

I'm happy to see that some people are living the dream!

Mrs.Hyde

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge ram,caddy escalade.JL on order
Occupation
nurse

Sorry to the guys still waiting. But, stay strong. The Punk'n is so worth the wait!

IMG_1123.JPG

IMG_1122.JPG
Sorry to say but I was sooo loving the color depicted on cover of the jl owners manual.That color doesn't even resemble it. Although an awesome color in its own right.Just not for me. Im currently trying to pick another color and change my order.

Mud2Sno

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Rubicon

IMG_1123.JPG

IMG_1122.JPG
you give us faith that it will happen but the wait is killing us! ordered 2-1 and still haven't started

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
Sorry to say but I was sooo loving the color depicted on cover of the jl owners manual.That color doesn't even resemble it. Although an awesome color in its own right.Just not for me. Im currently trying to pick another color and change my order.
Yeah, I felt the same way. It's almost like Nacho is closer to the owners manual orange than Punk'n.

Thankfully, the bold orange has really grown on me so I'll be sticking to my order.

ccarrico29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Polar Edition
@Eric552 that thing looks so good! If I could find one on the lot without tan interior, I would be all over it and say to heck with Mojito. Shame Jeep is making it so hard to spend money...
Sponsored