First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Wrangler JL, '13 Accord Coupe
Occupation
GM
Oh no I hope that is not the case!! All this talk is killing me, if I have to wait until April I will die!!
No kidding. Bu I do have a distraction coming up. I’ll be in Ireland and Scotland for a couple weeks.
Sponsored

98TJ

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Wrangler Sport
My dealer has been in contact with his FCA rep and we're just waiting a response as to what is holding me up in D. Hopefully he gets back to me with good news. I will definitely post as soon as I know any updated information.

Definitely starting to get pretty frustrated with the whole situation. As I continue to drive a rental car. :angry::angry::swear:

Mud2Sno

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Rubicon
This wait is killing me

Mud2Sno

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Rubicon
Anyone else think that the tan leather seats look gross in an orange Jeep especially since the rest of the interior is black?

38F02DC0-A8B9-47F6-8E0D-C25FABAD7462.jpeg
not sure why the center console is black?

Sponsored

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2018 JLU Rubicon
Has anyone else been told the production of Punk'n has been pushed back to early-April?!?!?

Just logged on to Jeep chat to ask about the status of the escalation due to being in D for 35 days now, and this is Sarah's response:

"this is the update that I have for you Consumers vehicle was ordered in the Punk'n Metallic which is not slated to begin production until early-April. We would encourage consumer to contact us back in late-April for an update"

Has anyone else been told that?
Well shoot, if that's the case I should probably cancel my order and buy my friend's 2017 Rubicon. I'm going to stop by the dealership to see if they can get me a better idea on a delivery date and if it's going to be another month or more I'll have a hard decision to make.

MoDonPunkn4Dr

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cherokee Trail Hawk Mango Tango, 2017 H-D CVO Street Glide Blk/Org, 2018 Punk'n Rubicon
I was just told that mine is delayed due to the Premium Softtop and not anything to do with the Color.
I was also told this by Jeep Chat.

However, the salesman told me that it was due to the Punk'n Metallic color. He didn't have any further info and was awaiting clarification from his factory rep.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Well shit. If I have to wait that long I wonder if it wouldn't be better to wait a couple years and get a used one?

:stop::beer::beer::beer:

jeepfreak

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
This looks awesome!
I took a few pics today of a Sport on a lot in North St. Louis county. It is very orange, As has been said before here, it is difficult to capture the orange/red spectrum on cell phones. I used two different apps on my phone. I think this pic is a good representation of the color I see with my naked eye. It was quite sunny there today.

I don't see any flake metal, gold or any color. It is glossy as opposed to flat, but not metallic that I can see.

CAM_20180308_115631.jpg

I didn’t think I’d like the Punkn but it looks pretty hot.

Punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon a Punk'n 2018 JLU Rubicon owner, 2015 Suburban LTZ, 2012 BMW M5
Occupation
Logistician
Has anyone else been told the production of Punk'n has been pushed back to early-April?!?!?

Just logged on to Jeep chat to ask about the status of the escalation due to being in D for 35 days now, and this is Sarah's response:

"this is the update that I have for you Consumers vehicle was ordered in the Punk'n Metallic which is not slated to begin production until early-April. We would encourage consumer to contact us back in late-April for an update"

Has anyone else been told that?
I really hope note the above is not the case. I ordered mine 2/13 and still no VIN and thus no status. Really starting to have some concern.

Sponsored

LS7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 CJ5, ‘18 JLUR
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I just received the following email from The Customer Assistance Center:

Dear Mr. #######. Your vehicle was ordered in the Punk'n Metallic Clear Coat which is not slated to begin production until early-April - therefore, your vehicle will not begin production until sometime after that date. We would encourage you to contact us back in late-April for an update. Thanks Customer care

98TJ

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Wrangler Sport
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I just received the following email from The Customer Assistance Center:

Dear Mr. #######. Your vehicle was ordered in the Punk'n Metallic Clear Coat which is not slated to begin production until early-April - therefore, your vehicle will not begin production until sometime after that date. We would encourage you to contact us back in late-April for an update. Thanks Customer care

I was afraid of that... darn it!! Now I gotta figure out what I'm going to do...

Eric552

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR

The wording of that is so odd. "not slated to begin production until early-April".. rather than "resume production"..

If production isn't "slated to begin" until early-April, why do I have a punk'n wrangler in my garage right now, among other people? I don't buy it.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
The wording of that is so odd. "not slated to begin production until early-April".. rather than "resume production"..

If production isn't "slated to begin" until early-April, why do I have a punk'n wrangler in my garage right now, among other people? I don't buy it.
I agree, something is not right. Just like the off-road pages that are loaded on some and then pulled off we have some Punk’n wranglers out th re and are now hearing that production will nt start until mid -April. I call shananagins.
Sponsored