Ronster5

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜70 440 4-spd challenger, hydro Rubicon, waiting on punkā€™n Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered 2-13. Loaded duel top Rubicon. Dealer told me should be at the dealership by 5-18.

Been a LONG 13 weeks and 3 days.
Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Mine had been delivered, I should have a few pictures in the next day or so from Kim. I'm traveling now, but looking for a way to head down sooner than later to pick it up. once I get the pictures I'll post them on here.

Shannon W

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 jk unlimited rubicon
Hi folks I'm still new with a lot of stuff here . Curious what some of the D And D1 and so on are for . Got bored yesterday went to keep chat got my vin# and was told its built but in add on assembly. So no idea how far out that puts it for delivery??

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Likely I, reprocess.

D: In system without a Gateline number D1: Gateline number has been assigned E: Body shop F: Paint G: Assembly I: Reprocess J & K: Shipped

Sponsored

Punkā€™d

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Oh boy! Iā€™ve been stalking the forum for a few weeks now monitoring the status of my fellow Punkā€™nā€™eers builds, photos, and deliveries. (Sorry if that creeps you out, but it is what it is...) :whew:

I got word today that my loaded Sahara is in delivery status with an estimated delivery date of 5/10. Now, the weird part is that I just checked the status (via chat) just a few days ago (Wednesday) and I was still in D1. Either they got my hyped up about the possibility of receiving my orange beauty next week, just to let me down, or their reporting is simply not up to snuff through the actual build process. Thoughts?

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
Oh boy! Iā€™ve been stalking the forum for a few weeks now monitoring the status of my fellow Punkā€™nā€™eers builds, photos, and deliveries. (Sorry if that creeps you out, but it is what it is...) :whew:

I got word today that my loaded Sahara is in delivery status with an estimated delivery date of 5/10. Now, the weird part is that I just checked the status (via chat) just a few days ago (Wednesday) and I was still in D1. Either they got my hyped up about the possibility of receiving my orange beauty next week, just to let me down, or their reporting is simply not up to snuff through the actual build process. Thoughts?
Live shat is almost always wrong. Unless you are a fan of misinformation and being disappointed, don't use them.

JacquieK

First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Sr Software Development Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

I went straight from D1 to KZ in 1 day. My Jeep is about an hour away waiting for the truck. Did you get your build sheet and window sticker?

Road Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MangoTango, 2016 Challenger 392 Shaker Scat Pak

I got word today that my loaded Sahara is in delivery status with an estimated delivery date of 5/10. Now, the weird part is that I just checked the status (via chat) just a few days ago (Wednesday) and I was still in D1. Either they got my hyped up about the possibility of receiving my orange beauty next week, just to let me down, or their reporting is simply not up to snuff through the actual build process. Thoughts?[/Q

Best and most accurate info will come from your dealer, they have internal support that gets up to date info,
Chat was telling me mine was waiting to be scheduled, and my dealer the same day told me it was in painting.
Three days later it was in transit.

Funny thing is it took a whole week to show up at the dealer, even though the dealer is ~4 miles from the plant ;)
upload_2018-5-4_14-18-12.png

Sponsored

Punkā€™d

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Iā€™ve been trying to keep my dealer informed. Theyā€™re not very keen on customer service or technology or personality or pretty much anything... I did reach out to Drillionaire on Reddit and he gave me the approximate build date of 5/3. There were 4,000 builds ahead of mine on 4/25 when I pingā€™d him. I guess they slammed through those units just for me! Ha

Oh, and I just checked my build sheet, itā€™s available!

Now, what comes first, 2ā€ lift with 33ā€™s or the soft rider top? Decisions, decisions!

AussieDawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL on order
Cell phone pic again but I will say that what is being said about the interior is 100% accurate. The knobs, buttons, and switches all have a rugged feel to them. They are arranged nicely as well. It really is a beautiful interior / setup.

Android Auto works flawlessly so far and it is a great feature to have.

upload_2018-5-3_19-49-22.png
Agree 100%. Android Auto works well. Don't need to learn a new voice prompt system. Just "OK Google"
Just make sure to preload your google maps areas on your phone prior to getting away from Cell coverage.
Must confess that it took me a few minutes after I got home and could not where the manual stated how to adjust the seat back. No handle, not knob, but finally asked what is this stupid strap doing sticking out of the seat. Duh.

AussieDawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL on order
Hi folks I'm still new with a lot of stuff here . Curious what some of the D And D1 and so on are for . Got bored yesterday went to keep chat got my vin# and was told its built but in add on assembly. So no idea how far out that puts it for delivery??
Likely 3 - 5 days to install whatever additions they do there, then shipping. Which could take a week or so. Chat was pretty useless for me. It was delivered before they gave me an ETA.
Sponsored