PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

Eric552

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
I’m relieved to see the black leather is available to order. I wonder if it will still have the red stitching and red dash.

This is actually a good point. I've already switched my order to the black seats but hadn't considered that it may now have the red dash. Surely they wouldn't put a red dash in an orange wrangler?

Was this mentioned to you by chance joedymueller? Have you heard any word on this JLWF Dealer Guy?

Ibuildthismf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWD 14 Charger RT
I have read feb 5th will open for punk-n and ocean blue orders

The only photo I have seen is in the brochure but no real life photos of them on the lots.
I have read feb 5th will open for punk-n and ocean blue orders

The only photo I have seen is in the brochure but no real life photos of them on the lots.

Don’t hold your breath waiting. We have only built the standard colors so far. Have seen more of the nachos getting mixed in last 2 weeks and have only seen 1 and only 1 of the blues role by. My favorite part of the new JL though is on every one right inside the tail gate. Built in Toledo baby

7A814071-2EF3-4E22-A8EA-1DD067D35F98.jpeg

Mud2Sno

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Rubicon
Ordered my punk’n with black interior today! Now the wait

Sponsored

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Ordering mine as soon as is allowed in Canada, hopefully on the 5th. Going from Mango Tango to Punk'n, black seats in both. Cant wait :rock:

Congrats to you guys who've been able to order already, cant wait to see the pics posted.

Cheers!:beer:

joedymueller

First Name
Joedy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Punk'n Rubicon
I did not ask about the dash. I don't know if I care to much really. I am ordering a car color that I have not seen with my own eyes yet, so it might be ugly anyway.

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
I am assuming a Sahara or Rubicon. Still no word on the order banks opening for the Sport S.

tjrider99

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Subaru, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
I ordered a Punk"n Metallic Rubicon yesterday. The dealer tried the build with black cloth and black leather seats and both combinations showed a red dash :( ....dang! So I ended up ordering the tan leather so I'm pretty sure I'll get a silver dash insert. I couldn't stomach the thought of having a red dash with the Punk'n paint......I think it's BS that Jeep isn't giving a dash option. That may change in the future but as of now....this seems to be the way it is.....and as "joedymueller" said....I'm ordering a color I haven't even seen...oh my!!!!

StyleGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GMC YUKON DENALI, 2017 JAGUAR XE, 2014 MASERATI GHIBLI SQ4
I ordered a Punk"n Metallic Rubicon yesterday. The dealer tried the build with black cloth and black leather seats and both combinations showed a red dash :( ....dang! So I ended up ordering the tan leather so I'm pretty sure I'll get a silver dash insert. I couldn't stomach the thought of having a red dash with the Punk'n paint......I think it's BS that Jeep isn't giving a dash option. That may change in the future but as of now....this seems to be the way it is.....and as "joedymueller" said....I'm ordering a color I haven't even seen...oh my!!!!
If it comes with the red dash then all of the leather probably has the red stitching too. I don't think that will look good against the orange. I'll choose the tan too even though I don't like the color of the seats. I just want to see a color sample first!

Sponsored

nyukca

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK 2Dr
If it comes with the red dash then all of the leather probably has the red stitching too. I don't think that will look good against the orange. I'll choose the tan too even though I don't like the color of the seats. I just want to see a color sample first!
i saw a photo of the tan seats on here somewhere - they are lighter in color so like light tan and actually look quite nice but i am not ordering until i have seen the color in a real life photo and by then i would also have seen the tan seats with the punk n - i think it will look pretty good but def want to see it first.

cmb

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Order a Punk'n 2 door Rubicon today. Black cloth seats and black premium soft top.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I am waiting for mine as well. I like the red stitching and dash. Bold. No idea if I’ll like the particular orange but I’ve rolled the dice. Fairly sure Katskin will be able to remedy any interior regrets for those lamenting the dash.

I like a more coppery orange to be honest. We will see.
Sponsored