PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

SinisterKid

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Just like the last few limited edition colors, ordering will likely close before any are made. It’s been available for about 2 months so I’d expect it to close in the next month or so if they do the same they have with the last few
Yea I think the last limited colors, Tuscadero and Reign, were actually only available to order for about 3 months before they were removed from the order list from the dealer. And I think you're right as none were built and delivered to the dealer to see prior to the order banks being closed.
Sponsored

BamaTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 TJ, 2015 Rubicon 2-dr
Just like the last few limited edition colors, ordering will likely close before any are made. It’s been available for about 2 months so I’d expect it to close in the next month or so if they do the same they have with the last few
Thats what I'm afraid of....waiting too long to order. The photo with the weird Punk'n color is this one: https://www.carscoops.com/2022/10/2023-jeep-wrangler-brings-back-punkn-orange-for-halloween/

I assume that photo is official from Jeep, but I don't know. Has Jeep issued any "official" Punk'N color photos?

https://www.autoblog.com/2022/12/21/2023-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-high-tide-jeep-beach-editions/

SinisterKid

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Thats what I'm afraid of....waiting too long to order. The photo with the weird Punk'n color is this one: https://www.carscoops.com/2022/10/2023-jeep-wrangler-brings-back-punkn-orange-for-halloween/

I assume that photo is official from Jeep, but I don't know. Has Jeep issued any "official" Punk'N color photos?

https://www.autoblog.com/2022/12/21/2023-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-high-tide-jeep-beach-editions/
I believe that photo was taken from an IG account of someone that already owned and modified a Punkn so there was already some photo editing taken place. If you look close, you think its a new 4xe but it does not have the charging port next to the driver door. I remember seeing the user account that had this photo but I dont think I can find it now.

spacecitycaps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
no jeep, just yet ;)
hi so im new here, is Punkn available to custom order? I don't see it online but it's the color I'd love to have

Sponsored

Jared1956

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 1964 CJ3B 1967 CJ5
hi so im new here, is Punkn available to custom order? I don't see it online but it's the color I'd love to have
yes, been available since right before Halloween. $695 upcharged or was when I ordered on 11/3.

Banjomule

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JK, JLU

I wouldn’t worry too much about the artist rendering drawings. They never seem to capture colors correctly.

Punk’n has the same paint code as before and will be the same color. Gecko and Gobi came back with their old paint codes and were the same color. Even Nacho came out with Dozer’s old paiint code and was the same as Dozer.

If you like the old Punk’n color, I personally would get my order in asap (my Punk’n order went in 11/14). I think Tuscadero is the only limited color they kept for more than 3 months. Most seem to have been around 10-12 weeks.

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom Unlimited
Any ideas on when we can see a 2023 Punk'n colored JL either in person or some photos?

I like the old Metallic Punk'n color, but the Metallic Punk'n in the "official" Jeep photos looks almost Copper color. We are planning on ordering a Punk'n Rubicon but I would like to see one first, but I don't want to wait too long. I'm a little gunshy after the High Velocity Yellow Jeep showed in their promo material was quite different from what they produced.
If Punkn is anything like they did Reign by the time you actually see one in person it may be gone and not available to order. Something to think about.

Sponsored

TexasJeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubi 392 on order
So I had to sell my 18 Punk'n Rubi a while back to get my kids some cars for college. I hated doing it but the trade in offer was just too good. I still miss that Jeep. Well I might be back in a position to get a jeep, just not sure what to get. And just so happens that Punk'n in available to order, must be fate. Thinking of ordering a Punk'n Willys with XR or maybe a high tide in Punk'n. Anyone got any pics of those?

Deleted member 59498

Seen a 2018 Punk'n Sport S for sale locally, great color. I had to get out before I started getting too many ideas justifying having second Jeep. Looks really good in person, but I escaped.... so far.

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
Seen a 2018 Punk'n Sport S for sale locally, great color. I had to get out before I started getting too many ideas justifying having second Jeep. Looks really good in person, but I escaped.... so far.
My sport s 6 sp is for sale. I have a new rubi in punkin on order

ErAcEr

First Name
Matthew (Mateo)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 ZH2 , 2018 Z900, 2013 Vulcan 1700
Occupation
Engineer/Technician
One of my coworkers was looking at wranglers. I had him sit in my jeep after work one day and check it over. The next Monday he shows up in a new Firecracker Gladiator but I did try to persuade him to order a punk'n. 😂
Sponsored