PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Officially part of the club now. Just had this beauty delivered...Let the mods begin

IMG-0652.JPG
Congratulations on your gorgeous Jeep (in the BEST color)!

PS: since it’s a 2018 (according to your profile), check the steering box. If it’s not the new one, which is black, you can get it replaced via TSB.

ErAcEr

First Name
Matthew (Mateo)
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2018 Kawasaki Z900, 2013 Kawasaki Vulcan Vaquero 1700
Occupation
Engineer/Technician
I tip my hat to all you Punk’n owners... still my second favorite JL color behind Ocean Blue and sometimes I almost regret getting it and not going with Punk’n.
Thanks mulitcam! We love our punk'n color and I maybe speaking for a good select few out there for just about any other rare selection of color we tip our hats back. If it wasn't a punk'n it would be an Ocean Blue, Bikini Pearl, Nacho, Sarge Green etc. but at the end of the day at least its not White/Black/Silver since those colors are basic on just about every vehicle on the road but no disrespect as having the options to get the color you WANT is quite important when putting down a hefty sum of dough for a ride (and this includes bike's as well) 🤟

jlang

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon 2016 Rubicon, 2019 GC
Congratulations on your gorgeous Jeep (in the BEST color)!

PS: since it’s a 2018 (according to your profile), check the steering box. If it’s not the new one, which is black, you can get it replaced via TSB.
Good catch- profile updated. I also crawled under the Jeep and it is the old silver and gray steering box. Anyone know the TSB # off the top of their head?

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
I tip my hat to all you Punk’n owners... still my second favorite JL color behind Ocean Blue and sometimes I almost regret getting it and not going with Punk’n.
We ARE pretty fucking awesome.

C6A985DD-7C36-4EAD-B682-C1C5F305B89A.jpeg

Advertisement

Smart Stop Start

Advertisement