PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
I ordered my paint can to do that too, what part of VA are you in? Im here in Short Pump...
CULPEPER. i lightly sanded mine w some 3600 sanding cloth, wash, then wipe w wax and silicon remover. white primer, sand, paint, sand, clear. if your using the mopar paint the color dries quick. the clear is a little slower.
Sponsored

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
That is uber sharp. I almost wonder if it would be too much depending on some lighting situations. + i'm not skilled enough to sand, prime, and paint with flawlessness.
thank you. its far from perfect, but im happy with it. i have an alien sunshade and drove it last weekend opened up and it was fine.

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU

Pootytanger

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR EcoDiesel
any complaints on the lift and ride style? Im considering that lift
i love the lift still! 20,000 miles and off-roaded CO twice, Michigans UP, and lots of KY trails. Great as daily driver on 37s, and comfortable off roading, flexes well, soaks up small bumps well. Handles body roll when taking turns and does t dip hard when stopping. And lift components look good after my first winter.

Sponsored

Pootytanger

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR EcoDiesel
i love the lift still! 20,000 miles and off-roaded CO twice, Michigans UP, and lots of KY trails. Great as daily driver on 37s, and comfortable off roading, flexes well, soaks up small bumps well. Handles body roll when taking turns and does t dip hard when stopping. And lift components look good after my first winter.
any complaints on the lift and ride style? Im considering that lift
Oh, also ride is decently high on 37s. I have the rock slide engineering power steps. Very nice. Wife would hate getting in without it, especially in a dress.

Upnorth73

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
Changed the wheels today.
Method MR703 Bronze on KO2 35”

Jeep Wrangler JL PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club C46F3907-283F-4B2F-A701-710972F31389

Jeep Wrangler JL PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club C46F3907-283F-4B2F-A701-710972F31389
Hey, love the wheels. I’m thinking of getting the same for my fire cracker red rubicon, I was looking to see other jeeps with the bronze to try and picture it.
what offset did you get? The 0 or the +25
thanks, Adam.

SGME9

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2020
Hey, love the wheels. I’m thinking of getting the same for my fire cracker red rubicon, I was looking to see other jeeps with the bronze to try and picture it.
what offset did you get? The 0 or the +25
thanks, Adam.
I have the zero offset. Puts the tire about 1.5 inches outside of wheel wells.

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Jeep Wrangler JL PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club 1

Sponsored

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I had a hardtime finding the Kentucky Adventure Trail, I was in lexington and ended up out near the natural bridge but couldnt find my way, so I gave up lol