PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Damn! I’m so sorry to see that. I’m glad you‘re ok.
Glad everyone is ok.... can always get another Jeep

Advertisement

Steve92004

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2017 JKU, 2004 TJ
Yay! I picked up my Punk'n last night. I couldn't get employee pricing on a Rubi but my dealer hooked me up and I bought this one sight unseen. All I told him was I wanted Punk'n and I thought I was going to end up with a stripped model. He had it trucked in from Las Vegas. This one has pretty much everything. 2020, 8" screen, sky one touch top, heated seats and steering wheel, sub woofer, etc. Big difference from my JKU.
I'm as happy as can be and the wife hates the color lol. She said she will never drive it, yeah baby! The story was she wanted a JKU, we test drove a white one and bought it. The very next day she hated it and took my Ram truck and I've been driving the Jeep ever since. This one's for me. ❤

20200602_110043.jpg

Levi8than

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Yay! I picked up my Punk'n last night. I couldn't get employee pricing on a Rubi but my dealer hooked me up and I bought this one sight unseen. All I told him was I wanted Punk'n and I thought I was going to end up with a stripped model. He had it trucked in from Las Vegas. This one has pretty much everything. 2020, 8" screen, sky one touch top, heated seats and steering wheel, sub woofer, etc. Big difference from my JKU.
I'm as happy as can be and the wife hates the color lol. She said she will never drive it, yeah baby! The story was she wanted a JKU, we test drove a white one and bought it. The very next day she hated it and took my Ram truck and I've been driving the Jeep ever since. This one's for me. ❤

20200602_110043.jpg
Beautiful. Welcome to the club.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon

20200602_110043.jpg
Congratulations!

Wife hates the color? Can’t relate :LOL: .

SolarWizard

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model Y Performance / Diesel Gladiator soon
Occupation
energy management tech for homes and businesses
Maiden voyage on the new lift. Looks much better than sitting in the driveway. Would be nice if all the parks weren’t closed so I could really test it though.

122B3D42-E312-4A1D-8B6C-B05AFD26DA32.jpeg
whats this bumper?

PA-Punkn

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR Pentastar 8AT, 2012 BMW 328 xDrive Wagon 6MT, 2002 BMW 330 Cabrio 5MT
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep.jpg
This is my Punk'n Sport S. I have had it for a month and it's my first Jeep.
Welcome to another 2 Door Punk'n! Enjoy the new ride :)

nostatic

First Name
todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
Got racks for my boards
Mopar JL racks are the best I could come up with.
I'm able to open the Skytop to the rear passenger seats with the racks on but no further because of the way the top stacks
With the board bag I don't dare open it at all

20200609_164513.jpg

20200611_095309.jpg
that's a long commute from Borrego to a decent point break :D