First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
$120 is definitely better than I would have guessed! I did not sand. But rather used a scotchbrite pad to lightly "scuff up" surface. Light coat of automotive primer i already had. Then started building up very light coats up of Punk'n orange. Let dry 20 mins between coats, started going little heavier on around coat 5. Don't remember how many coats total, then sealed with a gloss clear. Oh and ordered color matched Punk'n Orange from Mopar for $12 a can. Used 2 cans of color, so $24 total in mine. Granted I already had primer and clear on hand. Either way someone goes, color matched dash is the right choice!!
Should be a factory option really. :beer:
Sponsored

AUjeepgirl23

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Rubicon JLU 2.0 Turbo
For those that have had the Punk’n for awhile, how are you still enjoying the color? Any regrets? I currently have a white 2015 Sahara JKU and I’m eyeing a 2020 Punk’n Rubi at the dealer. I love my Jeep, but that orange is a head turner for sure. This one I plan on keeping for as long as it lasts.

BigKahuna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon, 2015 Challenger Hellcat
Vehicle Showcase
For those that have had the Punk’n for awhile, how are you still enjoying the color? Any regrets? I currently have a white 2015 Sahara JKU and I’m eyeing a 2020 Punk’n Rubi at the dealer. I love my Jeep, but that orange is a head turner for sure. This one I plan on keeping for as long as it lasts.
I've only had mine for 9 months, but I'm still loving the color just as much as day 1. And this is my first ever orange vehicle of any kind. It gets your attention the most out of any of the colors, of course I may be a little biased

Sponsored

WhatMuch

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
I’ve had mine for almost a year now and I like it more everyday. I don’t know what it is but there is something about it. I’m probably biased but this is one of the few colors that looks good in every lighting condition.

BigKahuna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon, 2015 Challenger Hellcat
Vehicle Showcase
That’s some beautiful scenery. Where is that? I see you’re not too far from me and I’m looking for some places to explore.
This is at Horse Pasture Rd which is at Lake Jocasee in Pickens, SC. I want to find some time to go to Hurricane Creek next, which is just outside of Ashville, NC. Also want to go to Charlie's Creek in Clayton, GA.

Lateapex

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1944 MB, 2019 JLS
Clubs

I’ve had mine about 11 months; no regrets. I think Punk’n looks great on the JL! :like:

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I love mine! I love it so much that when my ‘19 was bought back and Punk’n was cancelled before Stericycle could get the paperwork together I emailed FCA/Jeep executives begging for help in getting another Punk’n. Nothing was too drastic to get my color :clap:. I’m loving my replacement Punk’n and am not letting it go for anything.

Sponsored

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JLU
I bought mine in September 2018. Slow build so far. But things will heat up toward the end of the year as I start the big upgrades. Slow and methodical build with a purpose. The Punk'n color is the best. We get looked at all the time. Constant comments on how beautiful she is. Top off with orange Alien Sunshades and the music going, it's the best ride around. No regrets. Just can't wait to lift her and add more armour. You'll have no regrets. They are rare which makes it that much better.

Clipper216

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR

Clipper216

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I have a 2019 and my wife picked the color; to be honest I was on the fence and was leaning towards the other colors. Having lived with the color for a couple of years I can tell you I love the color. I get complements all the time and can find were I have parked almost immediately; you can’t say that about the color white!![GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

IMG_0399.jpg

Pootytanger

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR EcoDiesel
I discovered the best road in America!

3B79DF1D-D4F7-43FF-AD9E-33B25E6D8225.jpeg
Sponsored