'18 JLR 2.0

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
I was gonna order, but I am not in town and was gonna ship to a friends house but site says it cannot be shipped anywhere but to the purchasers billing address. Guess I will wait or get a Tazer.

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
I was gonna order, but I am not in town and was gonna ship to a friends house but site says it cannot be shipped anywhere but to the purchasers billing address. Guess I will wait or get a Tazer.
The tazer doesnā€™t do anything for performance, but it is useful for adjusting for tire size, using sway bar disconnect and lockers when you choose instead of only when the Jeep allows it etc.

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
The tazer doesnā€™t do anything for performance, but it is useful for adjusting for tire size, using sway bar disconnect and lockers when you choose instead of only when the Jeep allows it etc.
I am aware. At double the price of a Tazer. I am happy with the power I have, but would consider this for sure.

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
I am aware. At double the price of a Tazer. I am happy with the power I have, but would consider this for sure.
I wouldnā€™t call $449 twice the price of the Tazer which is $329, but thatā€™s just me. Adding 20hp and 30 ftlbs for $120 seems like money well spent to me, but to each his own. That being said, I have the tazer and the trail dash 3 as I bought the tazer back when it was the only option available.

Sponsored

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
I
I wouldnā€™t call $449 twice the price of the Tazer which is $329, but thatā€™s just me. Adding 20hp and 30 ftlbs for $120 seems like money well spent to me, but to each his own. That being said, I have the tazer and the trail dash 3 as I bought the tazer back when it was the only option available.
I'd just need a Tazer Lite so it would be double. I'm not racing anyone so the extra HP would just be a bonus. Either way though - can't ship to a different than billing address anyways so don't matter.

JayRowe

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Can this be added to my 21 that has an existing Taser?

OP
OP
Superchips_Mrktg

Superchips_Mrktg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL

Sponsored

bdb5430

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
I have a '21 and am a bit on the fence with a PCM swap (plus it's not available for the '21s yet), so I decided to give this a shot. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

Mike@Powerteq

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.superchips.com
Vehicle(s)
16 JK, 18 JL 2.0T, 22 Wagoneer 3.0TT
Occupation
Senior Category Manager ā€“ Domestic Tuning at Holley
Looking forward to your feedback!

OP
OP
Superchips_Mrktg

Superchips_Mrktg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
Here is a complete installation and feature walk through video showing you everything you need to know about the Pulsar XT

Sponsored