Pulling to the Left

dowdy85

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
My Wrangler is pulling to the left, primarily at speeds over 70mph. Running Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure w/ Kevlar. Is that normal? It's been balanced and aligned twice now, first time with minor tweaks, second time with no adjustments showing needed. Anyone else?
Sponsored

Shibadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S hardtop
Occupation
Safety &Fire Protection Engineer (Retired)
Mine doesn’t . Checaked tire pressure? Alighnment?

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Pull to the left/right is one of the symptoms that qualify for the steering box TSB. See below under SYMPTOM/CONDITION.

JLs built after July 2020 started getting the new steering box. Your Sahara being a 2020 likely still has the aluminum (i.e., weak) steering box.

Talk to your dealer.

Jeep Wrangler JL Pulling to the Left 1642639696097

californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
My Wrangler is pulling to the left, primarily at speeds over 70mph. Running Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure w/ Kevlar. Is that normal? It's been balanced and aligned twice now, first time with minor tweaks, second time with no adjustments showing needed. Anyone else?
When did the pulling start (right after the new tires were installed, day 1 when you drove it off the lot, etc.)? Does it happen on all road conditions? What are your alignment numbers (caster, camber, etc.)? Have you tried rotating the tires to see if the pulling changes from the left to the right? What PSI are you running? Do you have the aluminum steering box or the cast iron steering box? Could be many things, from the steering box, steering stabilizer going bad (usually pulls to the right though if it does), and many other possibilities.
Sponsored