jack0351

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2013 Ram 3500, 2000 HD FXST,
Hi All-
After a couple of false starts, and a lot of research and comparisons, my wife and I ordered a 2020 JLU Willys in Ocean Blue. Dealership is estimating 4-6 weeks arrival time, I'm stoked, and trying to avoid annoying her bouncing off the walls about it, so I'm bothering all of you, instead. It will be my first Jeep. We had originally planned to get a Sport S, but I found out that the Willys package was a thing this year, and that it didn't increase our out the door price by all that much. It is intended to be my "daddy-mobile," replacing my dually as my daily driver. (keeping dually, just not primary vehicle anymore)

Probably more later,

Edit: @Covet, here are your pictures- More later, after I pick up the Willys tomorrow (Wed 10/23)

IMG_2361.JPG

IMG_2362.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

EJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sport Altitude
Nice. I got a 2019 Sport S Altitude, the Willy's wasn't available yet but I would have gotten that had it been an option.

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats and welcome to the community!

I'm several months into ownership of my very first wrangler and its not only the best vehicle I've ever owned, but also the best vehicle I've ever driven. I haven't had this much fun driving since I was a kid!

Cheers, new Jeeper!

OP
OP
jack0351

jack0351

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool. I bet the Ocean Blue with the Willys gloss black trim will look sharp.
The computer generated image on jeep.com made it look NICE. I was already impatient while looking at Jeeps, now I'm REALLY impatient to have this thing show up.

OP
OP
jack0351

jack0351

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice. I got a 2019 Sport S Altitude, the Willy's wasn't available yet but I would have gotten that had it been an option.
The Altitude was a contender, but I didn't like the color limitations. I just happened to find an article about the 2020 Willys, and that piqued my interest. Less than 3 days later, we test drove one on the lot. That dealership wasn't as willing to work with me as the local dealer, but it was a great opportunity. When we got home, I went to our local dealership and put the order in.

@JohnAinVA We used Safford in Fredericksburg. They were the most willing to work with us and earn our money. Plus it's the closest dealer, and we use them to service my Ram and the wife's Fiat.

Sponsored

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
Noice! Very noice! The Willys is a great package! Congrats and (as others have said) be sure to post pics once your beauty arrives! :like:

78cj7-18lj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangle Sahara JLU
Occupation
Retired
Hi All-
After a couple of false starts, and a lot of research and comparisons, my wife and I ordered a 2020 JLU Willys in Ocean Blue. Dealership is estimating 4-6 weeks arrival time, I'm stoked, and trying to avoid annoying her bouncing off the walls about it, so I'm bothering all of you, instead. It will be my first Jeep. We had originally planned to get a Sport S, but I found out that the Willys package was a thing this year, and that it didn't increase our out the door price by all that much. It is intended to be my "daddy-mobile," replacing my dually as my daily driver. (keeping dually, just not primary vehicle anymore)

Probably more later,
If your bouncing of the walls now just you wait, you won't need a lift kit for at least a couple weeks because you'll be riding high. Congrats you made a good choice.

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Limited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats, Can't wait to see pics!!
Sponsored