Pulled over for no doors

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Saw 2 more people pulled over this weekend without doors by the same cop who got me. He must have a thing against Jeeps. I know he is following the letter of the law, but man... it is annoying. If you are driving through 88 near Castle Shannon, be careful. That guy is out to ruin your fun.
Well at least now you know you weren't singled out. Guess he's got a thing for doors.

Found this photo of his truck leaked from the department. :LOL:
upload_2019-8-12_11-14-16.jpeg
Sponsored

DaveNH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
We call it the same thing and we have an influx of people that move up here then vote for the same crap they left behind (we call them Massholes)
A common belief, but I don't think it holds up.

Most Massholes moving to NH settle in the bedroom communities in Rockingham and Hillsborough, because they're still commuting to Mass for work.

If you look at voting patterns, it's the South/Southeast that vote most "red," and even when they go blue, it's far more purple than anything.

It's the seacoast and west, for obvious reasons, and the north country that reliably go blue. Coos is odd in that while the people are personally more conservative/ libertarian, they tend to vote Democrat. Likely a result of the limited economy, and so many vote for those that promise the most.

Jmo.

dsgrey

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Lord, I saw a Civic yesterday that was worth about $100 driving with no doors, trunk or hood. But he had a nice shiny CAI. I think we need to rewrite our state law to limit no doors - intended by manufacturer to be driven without doors. :)