Sponsored

Puente Hills Jeep Refuses To Warranty: What to do?

OP
OP
LateBraking

LateBraking

First Name
Y'all a cult.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
You might want to give Cerritos Jeep a try. They seemed ok but that's only based on 1 visit for routine service.

EDIT: not that you'll read this since I saw on your last post that you will no longer be monitoring or responding to this thread. Oh well...
Haha I wasn't going to but the notification bell icon thingy popped up at the top right. Thanks for the suggestion! Thankfully I just got a call from Premier and they have placed an order for a backordered part for steering, and they changed the "wipers" (but service advisor wasn't sure if it was wiper blades or wiper arms so he went to verify after call was over). Looks like for the time being I'm finally getting the help I needs, but thanks fellas!
Sponsored

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
Haha I wasn't going to but the notification bell icon thingy popped up at the top right. Thanks for the suggestion! Thankfully I just got a call from Premier and they have placed an order for a backordered part for steering, and they changed the "wipers" (but service advisor wasn't sure if it was wiper blades or wiper arms so he went to verify after call was over). Looks like for the time being I'm finally getting the help I needs, but thanks fellas!
I bought my Jeep at Premier (since I live in Buena Park) and had mixed feelings about the purchase. Would love to know how your experience with their service goes. I wasn't ready to trust a new dealer's service department with my Jeep just yet... but your experience might change my mind.

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Check out DCJ in Glendale. I've gone a few times and have been consistently amazed at their service and willingness to help me.

Whatever you do, avoid Sierra (Monrovia) and Bravo (Alhambra), though sounds like both are closer to you. Glendale is worth the drive.

OP
OP
LateBraking

LateBraking

First Name
Y'all a cult.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
I bought my Jeep at Premier (since I live in Buena Park) and had mixed feelings about the purchase. Would love to know how your experience with their service goes. I wasn't ready to trust a new dealer's service department with my Jeep just yet... but your experience might change my mind.
Experience with Premier has been mostly positive, although there hasn't been much headway yet. They have been extremely polite and professional, but they are slammed with cars in their service lot spilling out into the general car sales area every time I go. They ordered car parts and released the car back to me, and we had planned to have the car come back in once the steering components were no longer on back order and shipped out.

Unfortunately, I was under the car today and I found car cancer (rust) so I took the vehicle back in for this newly discovered issue. I guess now we'll see what Jeep has to say about it, they said they're gonna take pictures and send them in.

RUST.png

Check out DCJ in Glendale. I've gone a few times and have been consistently amazed at their service and willingness to help me.

Whatever you do, avoid Sierra (Monrovia) and Bravo (Alhambra), though sounds like both are closer to you. Glendale is worth the drive.
Glendale is a bit far but I used to drive out further than that to get my BMW M3 serviced by Center BMW, so I wouldn't mind the drive for a positive service experience. I will give that a go sometime if needed, any specific service adviser you recommend? I appreciate the early warning, will save myself the grief and avoid Sierra and Bravo.

Last edited:

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Try to contact a manager at those dealerships, might explain to the operator that you've been sent to voicemail previously and need to speak to someone rather than being sent to voicemail. Or just drive over and meet face to face, that would probably be best if it's not much trouble to do that.

G'luck!
Or use the online service appointment booking thingie....

Sponsored

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Glendale is a bit far but I used to drive out further than that to get my BMW M3 serviced by Center BMW, so I wouldn't mind the drive for a positive service experience. I will give that a go sometime if needed, any specific service adviser you recommend? I appreciate the early warning, will save myself the grief and avoid Sierra and Bravo.
Eder Alcaraz is the main guy, but I was genuinely shocked at the general vibe. When Eder ran off to talk to their shop foreman during one visit, I was left standing around for a few minutes. During those few minutes, four other people came to check on me (two techs, two service advisers) to make sure that I had already been helped. One of the techs even ran off to check on the Eder's status "just to make sure", even after I told him I have no problem waiting. They also don't play the "the techs aren't allowed to drive with you" game like a LOT of dealerships like to play. All in all, very positive experiences. Hope it helps.

LeodaJeep

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
SoCal below Idyllwild mountains S.W. side.
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubican
Occupation
Self Sufficient
Im baffled at this canned response from JeepCares I keep seeing. With a franchise, there is a standard you have to meet because you have Jeep’s name on the front of your building. If I go to a particular Subways and the bread is consistently moldy week after week, their franchise license gets pulled.

This response only applies to a truly independent service shop without a Jeep logo.
This guy lives in LA County and many operations are going on from home. Excuses abound during this trying time.
Sponsored