Deezus

Deezus

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I'm after my own learning and understanding. So I'm interested in which kit you have. :)

I've had some upgraded parts sent to me so I may be able to help if I knew which kit you have.
I have the full kit for a Jeep JL with a Dana 60 axle. Meaning it comes with everything that you get plus the ram assist.
What parts have you received?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Deezus

Deezus

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have been dealing with Tom directly who has been awesome. They just sent me the JK hose system to put on. They are working on something for the JL but the JK hose system they think may fix it.
I too have talked to Tom directly and he sent me my new box I called him back and told him that I was still having the sounds and he said they know about it and they're still working on it they think it might be hoses. if anybody here has changed the hoses and that has fixed it please let us know so that we can call them up and get those ordered ASAP thank you.

Wheezy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Photos of hose routing from ram to Box would be GREATLY appreciated. Something tells me I'm gonna have to redo mine. I'm actually thinking of making custom hoses because I have aftermarket everything. Uggg, the thought of dealing with these fittings again sounds miserable. I also have a leak at the box to ram fitting anyway. NOT a fun installation.

I don't have any sounds though UNLESS I get crazy with the wheel back and forth really fast.

OP
OP
Deezus

Deezus

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Photos of hose routing from ram to Box would be GREATLY appreciated. Something tells me I'm gonna have to redo mine. I'm actually thinking of making custom hoses because I have aftermarket everything. Uggg, the thought of dealing with these fittings again sounds miserable. I also have a leak at the box to ram fitting anyway. NOT a fun installation.

I don't have any sounds though UNLESS I get crazy with the wheel back and forth really fast.
The sounds were talking about is after you driven it for a while if you have all the windows up and the radio off and you sit there you'll hear a hissing sound in between your steering wheel at the center of it and the top of it. This is all at idle.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Deezus

Deezus

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update:
I talked to Kelvin over at PSC today and he said Tom and somebody else was actually working on it when I called. Fingers crossed they figure it out!

PanamaJl

First Name
JeepJLPanama=IG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj on 42s - JlU Rubicon on evo 3.5 lift with km3 37x12.5r17
Update:
I talked to Kelvin over at PSC today and he said Tom and somebody else was actually working on it when I called. Fingers crossed they figure it out!
Any updates?

OP
OP
Deezus

Deezus

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any updates?
yeah I called last week he took my number down said he'd get back to me he never did so I'm going to call Monday or Tuesday of this week. I'll let you know what I find out.

OP
OP
Deezus

Deezus

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any updates?
I called Kelvin he took my number down that's the last I heard of him I'm going to call him this week because I haven't heard anything but my advice is if anybody is experiencing this they should call PSC and get it on some kind of a list or call him once a week so that we can get this resolved.

RLJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Has anyone made any progress with the loud fluid noise / swooshing sound that comes out of the steering wheel? I’m the 2nd owner of my JL and the first owner didn’t care about the noise but it drives me crazy. I’ve called PSC a few times and they advised to bleed it again, that didn’t help. I have the full PSC kit with hydro assist.

Last edited:

Sponsored

06VALJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 LJ 20 JT
I have a JT and have this sound also I still hear it every once in awhile but have mostly learned to tune it out. Will definitely keep up with this thread for a solution. On a seperate note has anyone adjusted the steering ram throw and if so what method did you use?

05bully

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR 2014 JKUR 2021 renegade
How many pumps have y’all gone threw? I’m on number 2 and just smoked another one today.

OP
OP
Deezus

Deezus

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How many pumps have y’all gone threw? I’m on number 2 and just smoked another one today.
As far as the steering pump I'm using the same one that came with it. What oil cooling radiator do you have do you have the big square one in back of the front grill or do you have the long thin one that goes underneath the grill?

06VALJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 LJ 20 JT
Has anyone gotten the updated hoses? I talked to a guy in tech support and was told yes they have a redesigned hose and that may solve the problem but they wouldn't send me one. But they would happily sell me one for 60 bucks.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Was just checking out the psc site, and it looks like they only have kits for 2020 to present non eTorque models. Do they no longer support the 18's and 19's? Mine is a 19 JLUR with the 2.0 and eTorque.
Sponsored