• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Tennessee PRP Vinyl Seat Covers for Unlimited Sport

DougJaneway

First Name
37NDJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Local Government Official
I have one set of these PRP Vinyl Seat covers for a Unlimited Sport.

Opened unboxed but never installed set $500 OBO

Please no low ball offers. These are brand new.

Willing to ship. Send me your address and I'll quote it.

Jeep Wrangler JL PRP Vinyl Seat Covers for Unlimited Sport Screenshots_2021-11-26-22-12-54
Sponsored

Last edited:

rcarson25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys
Are both sets black with white stitch? Also where in TN are you located? I am just outside of Nashville

OP
OP
DougJaneway

DougJaneway

First Name
37NDJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Are both sets black with white stitch? Also where in TN are you located? I am just outside of Nashville
I'll try to get pics in the sun later. It's black base with a dark gray insert and white top stitching.

I'm located on the West side of Chattanooga.

OP
OP
DougJaneway

DougJaneway

First Name
37NDJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Here's a picture in the sun. They have a really nice feel to them and a subtle leather texture.

1128211112.jpg

Sponsored

93civEJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
do you know if these will fit gladiator?

OP
OP
DougJaneway

DougJaneway

First Name
37NDJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
do you know if these will fit gladiator?
I know the front seats will fit. I don't know about the back seats. If the back seats are the same as the JLU then yes.

93civEJ1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
After a quick search, it looks like the gladiator rear seats are completely different.
Thanks. I didnt know if there were or not. I was hoping they were the same. I knew the rest were.

Sponsored