• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California PRP Front Seat Covers

JLRUBI19

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Front PRP seat covers $200
Front seat covers only!
Located in Southern California city of Highland.

Jeep Wrangler JL PRP Front Seat Covers C8ED788D-E285-4F07-8558-57D4287B4055

Jeep Wrangler JL PRP Front Seat Covers AC0AFF9F-B5BF-44A3-AED7-7BE351CE8F94

Jeep Wrangler JL PRP Front Seat Covers D6B274B4-01D4-470D-B262-25400BAA2AE9
Sponsored

Last edited:

BadAssBumbleBee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon, 2010 Callaway SC572 Camaro SS
Damn, too bad you're not a little closer, or at least in the same country. I would be all over those seat covers.

Good luck with your sale.

OP
OP
JLRUBI19

JLRUBI19

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Damn, too bad you're not a little closer, or at least in the same country. I would be all over those seat covers.

Good luck with your sale.
Lol thanks, I hate it when parts are too far away lol.

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not that familiar with the PRP cover material used. Are these made of one type of vinyl? From the images it seems two types of materials are used (shinny/dull).

Sponsored

OP
OP
JLRUBI19

JLRUBI19

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I'm not that familiar with the PRP cover material used. Are these made of one type of vinyl? From the images it seems two types of materials are used (shinny/dull).
I wouldn’t say there shinny but I cleaned them up before taking the picture, litebright channel on you tube has done a review on them and runs them on their wrangler and gladiator.

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn’t say there shinny but I cleaned them up before taking the picture, litebright channel on you tube has done a review on them and runs them on their wrangler and gladiator.
Thank you. I'll check it out on YouTube. You're right, the picture of the covers installed is probably a better representation. They seemed abnormally glossy in the images taken while they were laying on the floor.

OP
OP
JLRUBI19

JLRUBI19

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Thank you. I'll check it out on YouTube. You're right, the picture of the covers installed is probably a better representation. They seemed abnormally glossy in the images taken while they were laying on the floor.
Yea that’s probably due to the cleaner/conditioner I used right before taking the pics might need to replace the pics with new ones just been too busy with work lately.

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Yea that’s probably due to the cleaner/conditioner I used right before taking the pics might need to replace the pics with new ones just been too busy with work lately.
Yes, I recommend replacing those pics too. Glad to hear you are busy working.

Sponsored

MouldyEgg

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jlu
Sorry you pm must have gotten lost in the ether. Never received it can you send it again. Thanks

OP
OP
JLRUBI19

JLRUBI19

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Are you willing to ship these?
Might consider soon, need to look for a box that will work for these, don’t want them to be damaged by squeezing in a small box.
Sponsored