Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Well i personally dont, last thing i bought this for was speed, neither one is fast. But there plenty of people in the 2.0 vs 3.6 threads going with the 2.0 or 3.6 because it "feels" faster.

For the second time, i was posting in response to someone comparing the speed of the two engines in this thread. They said the 2.0 feels faster, i merely stated the two engines are comparable in speed from what i have read.
For whatever it's worth I have a lifted rubicon on 35's, 3.6l and this thing hauls ass.

Oh, and nobody on this forum cares about 1/4 times or speed for the most part......just saying
Sponsored

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Well technically they do "fit". They just fit poorly. If it doesn't function it doesn't fit well.

Sponsored

Northeastbst

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
"Can you fit 6 passengers in a 5 passenger car?"

Yes, you can

Whomever asked if 35s will fit a stock Sahara needs to do some research and/or ask better detailed questions.

stop googling "stock Sahara JL with 35's" and educate yourself.

Sorry, need to hear it

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
"Can you fit 6 passengers in a 5 passenger car?"

Yes, you can

Whomever asked if 35s will fit a stock Sahara needs to do some research and/or ask better detailed questions.

stop googling "stock Sahara JL with 35's" and educate yourself.

Sorry, need to hear it
You should stop giving bad advice.

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
For whatever it's worth I have a lifted rubicon on 35's, 3.6l and this thing hauls ass.
Lol....whatever you say man.

Oh, and nobody on this forum cares about 1/4 times or speed for the most part......just saying
Omg Its just a benchmark for comparing the 2.0 and 3.6. People compare the speed of the two on here all the time. And your second statement contradicts the first.

Northeastbst

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Lol....whatever you say man.

Omg Its just a benchmark for comparing the 2.0 and 3.6. People compare the speed of the two on here all the time. And your second statement contradicts the first.
If I floor it my Rubicon hauls ass. What's so funny?!?

(**Full disclosure I have K&N intake, Airaid spacer and a cat back Magnaflow exhaust.)

How does my 2nd statement contradict?? I said nothing about 1/4 time or racing????

Sponsored

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
If I floor it my Rubicon hauls ass. What's so funny?!?

(**Full disclosure I have K&N intake, Airaid spacer and a cat back Magnaflow exhaust.)

How does my 2nd statement contradict?? I said nothing about 1/4 time or racing????
Your talking about how it "hauls ass", 1/4 mile is just a benchmark of speed, like 0-60 or 1/8 mile.

Its just funny what people think is fast coming from the muscle car community. Im glad you are happy with it.

Northeastbst

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Your talking about how it "hauls ass", 1/4 mile is just a benchmark of speed, like 0-60 or 1/8 mile.

Its just funny what people think is fast coming from the muscle car community. Im glad you are happy with it.
My rig does 0-60 in 2.2 seconds easy.

Gave myself a hernia the other day racing a vette off a red light from all the g's I was pulling.