First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Black
Occupation
Engineering Technician
Hopefully I'll hear from the waterjet guy, and I can start taking orders today. I will sell them pre-drilled with the Harley Davidson adapter attached, painted black.

You will have to pull the headlight harness out of the bucket. Once you've installed my brackets, you will have to aim your headlights. Instructions and a link to a private video will be included with your brackets.
There are several 7" headlights in the market today, There are several anti-flicker harnesses, as well as headlights with the anti-flicker built in. I suggest you purchase these before you purchase the brackets from me to ensure you are happy with their performance. There are many videos on YouTube explaining how to remove the factory headlight buckets, and if you watch closely, you will see that the back of the bucket has a removable lid. Here you will find the H13 plugs. You can plug these into your led headlights to test them.

If you have questions, please feel free to PM me, or ask here. I will try to respond in a timely manner.

Abe
Sponsored

ar15rifle

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. 2014 Audi A4. 2015 Fiat 500C. 1970 Ford F250
Are the headlights you're using for this Harley specific? Basically, I'm curious if any 7" headlight will work. I've researched them and it seems like any standard 7" light will work but I'd like to make sure before I add my name to your list.

OP
OP
americonium

americonium

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Black
Occupation
Engineering Technician
The bracket that holds the 7" lamp is Harley specific. It will hold almost any seven inch bulb. These have been around for a while. These aren't Harley brand quality but it suits our needs.

Sponsored

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S 4 Door
So, if I'm reading correctly, once we remove the wiring from the stock headlight bucket we can simply plug the jeep wiring into the new headlight with H13. So no hacking up the harness, correct?

I have no experience with LED lights, so now it's time for some research on the headlights to see what I want. any suggestions on a good set of LED's or which ones to stay away from?

I'm still not sure I want to commit to buying yet. Wanna research.

RW Sting Gray

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
So, if I'm reading correctly, once we remove the wiring from the stock headlight bucket we can simply plug the jeep wiring into the new headlight with H13. So no hacking up the harness, correct?

I have no experience with LED lights, so now it's time for some research on the headlights to see what I want. any suggestions on a good set of LED's or which ones to stay away from?

I'm still not sure I want to commit to buying yet. Wanna research.
Inwould like to see a pic of how its all connected. Harness out of stick headlight bucket to the new headlights.

On my JK I had Trucklite/Rigid 7” LED headlights WITH anti flicker harness.
Theres also JW speaker which is also a good popular brand people had, but was more costly. Theres a bunch of others out too now if you google it.

OP
OP
americonium

americonium

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Black
Occupation
Engineering Technician
Inwould like to see a pic of how its all connected. Harness out of stick headlight bucket to the new headlights.
I will post a picture tonight to show the wiring. I used an older style anti-flicker because I had it lying around, but you'll get the gist of it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
americonium

americonium

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Black
Occupation
Engineering Technician
I just found the parts to make the pigtails from the headlights. Now NO modifications to the existing headlights are required. I will make these a separate item, and the price will be $15.00 a pair. They will plug into the Jeep harness and then into your harness. Please specify H13 or H4 with your request. I will not order the parts until I have at least 10 orders. Thanks.

Sorry I keep popping up with these things, but I'm trying to make this as plug and play as possible.

ar15rifle

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. 2014 Audi A4. 2015 Fiat 500C. 1970 Ford F250
I just found the parts to make the pigtails from the headlights. Now NO modifications to the existing headlights are required. I will make these a separate item, and the price will be $15.00 a pair. They will plug into the Jeep harness and then into your harness. Please specify H13 or H4 with your request. I will not order the parts until I have at least 10 orders. Thanks.

Sorry I keep popping up with these things, but I'm trying to make this as plug and play as possible.[/]
Count me in still. When I figure out what harness I need I’ll let you know.

OP
OP
americonium

americonium

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Black
Occupation
Engineering Technician
Count me in still. When I figure out what harness I need I’ll let you know.
The price went up due to an accounting error. Ccould you edit the price to $25? It's NBD, but I screwed up the numbers. Yhanks

ar15rifle

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I still think $150 including the wiring is pretty good. I'm hoping you get enough people to make this a go. It'd be nice to have the option of JK/Harley lights. The price difference between them and a set made to fit the JL are more than $150, or so I've found.

RW Sting Gray

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
I still think $150 including the wiring is pretty good. I'm hoping you get enough people to make this a go. It'd be nice to have the option of JK/Harley lights. The price difference between them and a set made to fit the JL are more than $150, or so I've found.
I agree. If everything can be wired up just using harnesses plus the cost of some headlights, seems it can be had for around 500 bucks total for a decent set of LED headlights. It appears that some popular brands from MY JK days have gotten a little cheaper..
Sponsored