Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
If you were given a ship date that should be accurate. I was given a ship date of 4.8 from my dealer. This information was confirmed through an email update I get every two weeks through Jeep custom care that the ship date of 4.8 was correct and that it wasn't scheduled to go into the build process until the week of the 29th. I just checked with Jeepchat within the minute(paused half way through writing this to check) and it still hasn't started. In the window sticker and build sheet thread some people have lucked out and ordered and had them before four weeks are up. With there still being 11 days until your ship date everything should be in working order to get it out by then. I was told on 3.27 my ship date was still the 4.8, timing it's a little unnerving but I think our batch will be the second wave and becoming real soon. Mines was part of the 678... grouped batch.
Ya, I am also 678xxx, in what appears to be the "second batch" too. I just mentioned this another thread, that despite Jeep Chat telling me otherwise, my dealer just reached out today to tell me that I am finally, currently in Framing (E) and that my projected ship date has gone back to it's original date of 4/9.
Sponsored

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Ya, I am also 678xxx, in what appears to be the "second batch" too. I just mentioned this another thread, that despite Jeep Chat telling me otherwise, my dealer just reached out today to tell me that I am finally, currently in Framing (E) and that my projected ship date has gone back to it's original date of 4/9.
That's fantastic!!! Got me all pumped up and now trying to get a hold of my sales guy to get an update now, he's currently dodging me and currently winning.

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
That's fantastic!!! Got me all pumped up and now trying to get a hold of my sales guy to get an update now, he's currently dodging me and currently winning.
You track him down yet?? I'm hoping for some good news for ya!

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
You track him down yet?? I'm hoping for some good news for ya!
Nope, I think I ruined his whole work day asking of him to check on an order. I'm a sold unit, future money, yet in the bank so why would he take the 3 minutes to check when he's busy waiting on future customers just to drive on the lot you know like...
Jeep Wrangler JL Production Hold: 2021 Moving to 2022 1617175131226

Sponsored

Davis2011

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR 2018
Back to BX again as of today - still no VIN - but happy to not be in BG.
Ok silly question. How do you know what letter you are in. When I contact Jeep Chat they dont give me a letter.. they either say - past edit, pre scheduling, awaiting parts, and most recent was "in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they are available and ready, the vehicle will be scheduled for build"

DellCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
Ok silly question. How do you know what letter you are in. When I contact Jeep Chat they dont give me a letter.. they either say - past edit, pre scheduling, awaiting parts, and most recent was "in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they are available and ready, the vehicle will be scheduled for build"
For unknown reasons, Jeep Chat no longer provides the build status. It's printed in the upper right corner of your build sheet... I ask my dealer to send me an updated build sheet from time to time.

Sponsored

Davis2011

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR 2018
Got my VIN today & moved into "D" status! Who says Mondays suck?!? Woot, woot! :rock:
Wooho!! Yes!! I asked Jeep Chat Friday, still didnt have a Vin, checked Saturday since several people said " Got my VIN today" and I was going to be HOT if I didnt have one... But sure enough, I got one too!! I confirmed with my dealer and he said "yes, it was updated yesterday" so must have been after I checked... ALSO i was like WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!!! SMH Im trying to be optimistic that I wont sit in D status for weeks since I dont have a build date or est ship date.

Davis2011

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR 2018
Hell Yes! I'm in D status too. Now give me a build start date :)
So I got my VIN assigned 04/09. I seen on FB today several people were saying they went back to BG/BX. I checked with my dealer and he said our order too went from D to BX. Hope you had better luck.

OP
OP
jeepken

jeepken

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392
So I got my VIN assigned 04/09. I seen on FB today several people were saying they went back to BG/BX. I checked with my dealer and he said our order too went from D to BX. Hope you had better luck.
Yep, just confirmed with my dealer I'm back to BX too. I wonder if I'll have it for our Ouray trip for July 4th.

ShockerRacing

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojito! Wrangler 392, 2020 Neon Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Well, that seems strange. I have been on Jeep chat about my 392 build and they told me waiting , gathering parts... I have read other posts that are saying that their Jeep 392's are being stored after production at the facility ? Has anybody heard that?
The initial batch of 392’s were held for a few weeks. Mine was built in early March and shipped out on April 1st. It seems like they held the initial batch up and then released them all the first week of April.
Sponsored