Problems with Jeep & Mopar Apps

Rubi Red Rider

First Name
D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Is anybody else having a problem receiving the initial email response from Jeep or Mopar Apps??? I’m using a gmail acct and yes, I have checked all folders.
Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Is anybody else having a problem receiving the initial email response from Jeep or Mopar Apps??? I’m using a gmail acct and yes, I have checked all folders.
For me it took a little time for the apps to work properly. The Uconnect apps on my phone and in my Jeep took a few days to work right. And my Jeep app still doesn't believe that I own the Jeep that I custom ordered, bought and took delivery of almost 3 months ago :facepalm:

Last edited:

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I gave up trying to get them to work. Spent a total of about 10 minutes on it and then just deleted the apps. Not sure I’d use them for anything anyway. Only attractive feature would be remote start but I have a stick shift so that wouldn’t even work.

I never received the email either

ericdrob67

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR EcoDiesel, '19 GMC Terrain, '16 Suburban
Vehicle Showcase
You said Mopar apps....expanding that, I have tried with very little success to use the Uconnect app and the SiriusXM Guardian for Uconnect app. Attempting to use the basic functions, Lock/Unlock & remote start with about a 1 in 10 chance of actually working. Contacted Uconnect 4 times in 2 months trying to resolve the problem. Each time i call them, I get the same sort of "we just need to re-initialize the vehichle" type of response. This includes standing outside the vehicle while they send a remote command to lock/unlock/remote start, then using my key fob to lock/unlock/remote start, then using the app to lock/unlock/remote start. Everything will work as expected immediately after talking to them, but the following day its back to not working with any commands or location inquires.

Jeepcares are there any known resolutions to this problem??
Sponsored