Jtclayton612

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Meh, I bought motorcycle parts, and PC components. (Bar end mirrors, RTX3080, 1TB SSD, and Keyboard cant get it all in image) as well as some small beanies for my newborn.

1657679433478.png
Man the crypto currency fall and the 7000 series and 4000 series have really had the 30xx prices plummeting, you love to see it. I overclock as a hobby so I was screwed either way. Not too many miners going after a kingpin 3090, itā€™s just plain expensive.

ErAcEr

First Name
Matthew (Mateo)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 ZH2 , 2018 Z900, 2013 Vulcan 1700
Occupation
Engineer/Technician
Man the crypto currency fall and the 7000 series and 4000 series have really had the 30xx prices plummeting, you love to see it. I overclock as a hobby so I was screwed either way. Not too many miners going after a kingpin 3090, itā€™s just plain expensive.
The fall was inevitable, and I just sat back with my 1060 patiently waiting, and its always fun to squeeze every bit of processing power out of these components with a good silicon lottery. Im not doing any mining just some Autodesk Inventor and game play streaming in discord with friends. I would have looked at a steel bumper for the JL, but wife said she wants to pick one out with me at a later time.

Sponsored

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
I really like mine. I have been using it for over a year now. Very low power draw. On eco mode it draws 2.3 amps. I am ordering the JP-50 as it is a few inches taller for more storage. Same footprint as the JP-40. The pic is of the JP-40 with the AAL MASS platform.
IMG_1745.JPG
The best deal on fridges was a couple of weeks ago. Amazon has been running the Aocpower 52 qt LIONcooler for $327 off and on the past 3 weeks. It's the perfect overlander fridge. It comes with a easily swappable 73w/hr battery that will run the fridge for about 18 hours. It also has has solar input ports on it. I took it with me a couple of weeks ago to Palo Duro along with a 160 watt folder out solar panel. I ran the fridge most of the weekend and never plugged it in. When we packed up the battery was at 100%. The fridge only draws 40 watts and I was pulling 115 watts most of the weeked so it only hit the battery at night and then ran off the solar and charged the battery in the day. Has bluetooth and is controllable from an app. It normally sells for $699 You can pick up an extra battery for $99 if you look around.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NMPP7QN/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Jeep Wrangler JL Prime Day - Anyone buying? Share your links 1657697735406

robtown

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD TBD

Jtaugner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURD / 03 Cobra
Build Thread
Link
For those looking at a Jackery -- They are offering the same discount on their website, with free shipping and a 3 year warranty.

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Man, this was not a good thread to stumble into. Two weeks into Jeep ownership and I donā€™t want to even add up everything.

Just added hood struts, Nico charger, and even thinking about the fridge, ahhhā€¦ I probably should just plan to pack a cooler/ice.

I need to outfit my Jeep with some tools. Anyone found some good deals?

Saw this one, but probably overkillā€¦

https://www.amazon.com/CRAFTSMAN-Mechanics-Metric-159-Piece-CMMT12025/dp/B07QJ32TZ5?ref_=ast_sto_dp
I just bought that tool kit. Sweet deal.

Sponsored

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Man, this was not a good thread to stumble into. Two weeks into Jeep ownership and I donā€™t want to even add up everything.

Just added hood struts, Nico charger, and even thinking about the fridge, ahhhā€¦ I probably should just plan to pack a cooler/ice.

https://www.amazon.com/CRAFTSMAN-Mechanics-Metric-159-Piece-CMMT12025/dp/B07QJ32TZ5?ref_=ast_sto_dp
The hood struts got me too!

The Fixer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLS, 2018 Firecracker JLUSS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Teacher

That's got a good assortment of sizes in it, and having the standard and deep sockets is great. The case might even fit in the storage cubby under the floor (wife just left with her JLU or I'd measure). I started out wrenching years ago with less and added tools as I did projects and found out that I needed something else to complete the job.

Vanburi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 'Mojito' JLR
For those wanting a link to the iceco cooler a few of us bought

ICECO JP40 Portable Refrigerator Fridge Freezer, 12V Cooler Refrigerator, 40 Liters Compact Refrigerator with Secop Compressor, for Car & Home Use, 0ā„‰ļ½ž50ā„‰, DC 12/24V, AC 110/240V https://a.co/d/hfMaB7B

They are running the same deal on their website.
The JP50 is a better deal and only slightly taller...