First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S 2.0L Turbo, Ford Explorer, Can AM Spyder
Occupation
Process Engineer
A little disappointed with your customer service today. I ordered an item about 2 weeks ago and with it I received a catalog (2018 Bonus Edition) #QJKTHX18. In that catalog it listed the price of OEM Floor Mats Part # 14152.0100 as $128.00. I went to the website to order and they show up as $150.00. I used the online chat to ask if I could get the lower price. They stated that pricing on the Internet is up to date and that I would have to speak with the Sales Dept for a price match. I called Sales and spoke with someone (I did not get his name.) He basically stated that the pricing from the supplier went up and the website has the correct price sorry. Your sales team basically told me there was nothing they could do, the pricing online was correct. I placed the order but find it a little disappointing that Quadratec would not honor a price published in their own catalog that they shipped to me less than 2 weeks ago with an order. Its not a lot of money, but most companies these days will honor a published price for an item, even from a competitor, to win or keep my business.
Sponsored

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
Hi there,

Sorry to see this. Please PM me your order number and I will look into this.

Thanks & have a great day!

-Rick

OP
OP

jhmenzel

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S 2.0L Turbo, Ford Explorer, Can AM Spyder
Occupation
Process Engineer
UPDATE - Baile and Rick at Quadratec both contacted me about this issue. Fantastic response. Quadratec exceeded my expectation on resolution to this issue. Love it when you have an issue with a company and they work quickly to resolve the issue. Thanks to all the folks at Quadratec, and product was shipped in less than 24 hours. Thanks again for all your help making my Jeep experience a continuing pleasure!

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
UPDATE - Baile and Rick at Quadratec both contacted me about this issue. Fantastic response. Quadratec exceeded my expectation on resolution to this issue. Love it when you have an issue with a company and they work quickly to resolve the issue. Thanks to all the folks at Quadratec, and product was shipped in less than 24 hours. Thanks again for all your help making my Jeep experience a continuing pleasure!
Great to see & sorry for any confusion on the part of other reps with whom you spoke.

I hope you have a great night!

-Rick
Sponsored