Sponsored

PRICING HELP - SUSPENSION/SHOCKS/GEARS/WHEELS/TIRES

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP WRANGLER JL
PLEASE REVIEW THE ATTACHED AND LET ME KNOW IF THIS SOUNDS FAIR. I FEEL LIKE MY QUOTED PRICE IS ABOUT $2500 HIGH.

1.png

2.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP WRANGLER JL
Price all the parts yourself and see what deals you can get. Then shop labor so you can see what’s possible.

I would also reconsider a wheel that size. Stay with a 17” rim is my opinion.
Do you have some photos of a 17” wheel with a 4” lift?

Sponsored

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
I can save you about $2500 right off the bat. Why would you want to regear with the 2.0 turbo and 37s? There's no need. You wont even notice.

Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP WRANGLER JL
I can save you about $2500 right off the bat. Why would you want to regear with the 2.0 turbo and 37s? There's no need. You wont even notice.
Are you sure? Do you already have a turbo with 37’s and 20 inch rims with a 4” lift?

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Why Metal Cloak or RK? How do you compare them over Superlift with kings....?
The Superlift is not a complete kit from viewing it online. You will need track bars at least, maybe some other parts.

Where the other ones I recommended are complete with everything you need.

Nothing wrong with King's - but a $1900 4" lift kit with King's means about $900 for the kit, and $1000 for the kings....

Arrowhead

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
The Superlift is not a complete kit from viewing it online. You will need track bars at least, maybe some other parts.

Where the other ones I recommended are complete with everything you need.

Nothing wrong with King's - but a $1900 4" lift kit with King's means about $900 for the kit, and $1000 for the kings....
This AND those control arms are not adjustable but a 4" lift will require adjust ability to get correct front caster and and rear pinion angles (although the new lower arms maybe longer to correct this - but you just have to hope it's right). Not to mention with a 4" lift your probably looking at new driveshafts due to increased angle and length. Those lower links look to just be rubber joints so they won't be great for off road articulation that the kings are capable of. If your building a mall crawler then it would be fine but you will be hampering the off road capability a bit.

2Wheel-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD, 1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1975 Datsun 620
This AND those control arms are not adjustable but a 4" lift will require adjust ability to get correct front caster and and rear pinion angles (although the new lower arms maybe longer to correct this - but you just have to hope it's right). Not to mention with a 4" lift your probably looking at new driveshafts due to increased angle and length. Those lower links look to just be rubber joints so they won't be great for off road articulation that the kings are capable of. If your building a mall crawler then it would be fine but you will be hampering the off road capability a bit.
Lift height does not necessarily dictate driveshaft replacement. Droop does. Generally, front shocks with more than about 29" of extended length should have a new front shaft. No real need for a rear shaft.
Sponsored