Pricing for Mopar LED installation

Troutster

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Sport S
For those of you who have taken your Mopar LED headlights to the Dealer/ a mechanic, how much did you pay to install? Granted, I do have a sport so extra wiring and time is needed, but the number that I got from the dealer doesn’t sound right.
Sponsored

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Some people have reported paying $1,200 - $1,600 to have the dealer install and reflash their Jeep.

Personally I think it's easy enough anybody can do at home. You can buy the headlights online for ~$650 and it takes less than an hour to install. If you have a tazer/flashcal you can flash your Jeep yourself.
There's a whole thread about it here if you haven't already checked it out: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/mopar-led-factory-upgrade-kit.31897/

beaups

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
The big part of the installation cost is running the wire for the missing Halo lead. Look at your connectors first! My 2020 sport S had the Halo wiring already and works perfectly after enabling in the BCM with Tazer.

KO1159

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sting Gray
Occupation
Firefighter
I have a 19 Sport S, wondering what I should look for in the connector? If I don’t have the halo lead and am trying to do it myself, wondering how hard it is to run a new halo lead? I was quoted yesterday 1200 install, and may cost 1500. Lights were 900 at the dealer and “ probably will take 2-3 hours to install.”

Fuzzy Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon
i bought the headlight kit at the dealer for 750.00 with 15 pecent discount when i bought the jeep....service quote was 260.00 for install (bout 2hr labor)....made sales give me 100 credit toward the install ;)....came out to 240. so 140 for me for the install...it was worth it to me as it woukd have cost me 100 to have it programmed with me doing the labor....
Sponsored