Sponsored

chachimcnacho

First Name
Chachi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Thanks. So another dumb question (I’m really good at them) - does the Jeep come with the cord/adapter for the plug-in? That would have to be specific to the voltage.

chachimcnacho

First Name
Chachi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Yes, confirmed on website:
Jeep Wrangler JL Pricing announced for 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe and Sahara 4xe 48A8A8A4-E7B7-4F0F-A6E7-691F950FD967

Although the brochure says 115v:
Jeep Wrangler JL Pricing announced for 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe and Sahara 4xe DB3B614F-25C9-4CBF-8776-F021C39CF7DC

And while I don’t doubt there’s an option to plug into a regular outlet based on other’s input and the Jeep website, FCA is partnering with Amazon for “charging installation” - maybe something other than “Level 1”?:
Jeep Wrangler JL Pricing announced for 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe and Sahara 4xe D4030254-150B-47C2-889D-BB3C7BDD8A9C

EDIT: There was a link from the Amazon partnership announcement above to this “Level 2” cable. I would imagine this plus install is north of $1k. But faster charging:
Jeep Wrangler JL Pricing announced for 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe and Sahara 4xe 93335F0F-FAA8-4972-A9BA-8BE9177E66AC

Last edited:

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Craig at Koons Tysons just sent me the invoice and final price for the 4xe order I placed on 12/1. He said they are giving 5% off invoice. I've attached my build sheet and the price so you can see what I'm getting for $51,245.85.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sponsored

SteveTigers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe
Craig at Koons Tysons just sent me the invoice and final price for the......
Robyn,

Thanks for the information. I’ve also been quoted the 5%, and was disappointed when I was told a few weeks ago they were going to be around 7% or 8%. The dealer ownership thinks the demand will allow them to make a little more $$. I think I’m going to wait a little while to see if they loosen up a little bit.

I did have a question about the $1,000 increase unless you financed with Chrysler. My dealer has the same stipulation, butHe said it didn’t include the FCA incentive rates if they were available when I took delivery. The current rates end on Jan. 4th, and I was hoping to take advantage of them if they were around through the spring, but it doesn’t sound like I can. Can you clarify what your dealer means by finance through Chrysler. Thanks!

Steve

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Robyn,

Thanks for the information. I’ve also been quoted the 5%, and was disappointed when I was told a few weeks ago they were going to be around 7% or 8%. The dealer ownership thinks the demand will allow them to make a little more $$. I think I’m going to wait a little while to see if they loosen up a little bit.

I did have a question about the $1,000 increase unless you financed with Chrysler. My dealer has the same stipulation, butHe said it didn’t include the FCA incentive rates if they were available when I took delivery. The current rates end on Jan. 4th, and I was hoping to take advantage of them if they were around through the spring, but it doesn’t sound like I can. Can you clarify what your dealer means by finance through Chrysler. Thanks!

Steve
I'm not sure about this one but in general you can get a discount if financing through the manufacturer's credit division. They make up the incentive plus with the interest you pay. In other words, they make more money if you go through them. The key is to see if the 1K saved is better than the money you can save by possibly getting a better rate through a different lender.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link

DJohanis

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black 4XE JL Rubicon Unlimited
Canadian prices are $54,995 for Sahara and $59,995 for Rubicon. Both eligible for the $8000 QC rebate. Sahara is eligible for $1500 BC rebate. Sahara 4xE is being advertised by FCA Canada as costing only $495 more than equivalent equipped gazoline model and Rubicon only $2570 more. Sahara 4xE gives you 20 inches wheels and Dana44 HD wide and color match hard top and fender for $495. I think we can say thanks to the BC rebate they obviously wanted to qualify for. It also looks obvious to me that FCA wants all Sahara to be mostly 4xE configured from now to make room for the 392 in the lineup.
Hey where did you get the pricing info for Canadians from? Called a few dealers and they told me pricing has yet to be released and they don't expect delivery of the first batch until mid-summer

H2O2

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xE Sahara
Hey where did you get the pricing info for Canadians from? Called a few dealers and they told me pricing has yet to be released and they don't expect delivery of the first batch until mid-summer
From the dealer I ordered from. They send me the official FCA Canada marketing pricing announcement. They told me they were the second larges Jeep dealer in the province of Quebe, which gives them access to special order and priority on delivery. I already have my VIN. They think it should be delivered end of January or beginning of February. You should ask another dealer in your area. Mine is located in the deep suburb of Montreal... closer to the trails and jeep fans.

Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Steve,

I'm sure it's hard to swallow 5 when you were expecting 7-8. I guess it paid off for me to have very low expectations of getting any discount at all. I checked around today and even with Pen Fed Credit Union (also oddly offering the $1000 rebate) the rate on 60 months is 2.89 and 2.99 with Chrysler so I will just go with Chrysler to make it more simple.

I did ask today if there are other incentives available when it comes in would I still be eligible for those too even though I signed off on the current pricing today. Reply was they don't see incentives offered on the wranglers but if anything did pop up they would apply any that were applicable.

jacllondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl rubicon granite 2 doors; 2021 willys Sarge
Vehicle Showcase
Wranglers hybrid are officially excluded from the affiliation programs eg treadlight. So 5% is still good!

Raylan Givens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Wranglers hybrid are officially excluded from the affiliation programs eg treadlight. So 5% is still good!
I have heard that, but haven't been able to find any confirmation. Is there a website that shows what is excluded?