Sponsored

JEEPN X 4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
If it includes LED, the 8.4, and the full time case in that base price, the PHEV seems like it is barely more than a similarly equipped Rubicon with the 3.6L eTorque and an automatic (which is about $50770). Hard to believe honestly, at that base price with that equipment the PHEV is a no-brainer unless you really don't want a hybrid powertrain... can't wait for this to come to the Gladiator, hopefully it's only about 6-9 months behind this.
Sponsored

Fusilli Jerry

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (2.0T, 8spd)
I hope a lot of people on the forum become early guinea pi...I MEAN EARLY ADOPTERS and let us know how it goes.:)

I may consider one when it's trade-in time

beaups

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
I wonder if the asterisk next to the MSRP points to language showing the price is *after* the maximum tax credit. Other EV mfrs have advertised this way.

edit: nope it doesn't, but I still wonder if the pricing they are flashing is net of max tax credits.

Sponsored

JEEPN X 4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I wonder if the asterisk next to the MSRP points to language showing the price is *after* the maximum tax credit. Other EV mfrs have advertised this way.
It is the actual MSRP:

*MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.
Car and Driver puts the MSRP with what must include destination/etc at $49,490 Sahara and $53,190 Rubicon. That is roughly $2420 more than a comparably equipped Rubicon V6 etorque automatic. Before the Federal rebate. This is a no-brainer option if it proves reliable and you don't plan on heavily modifying the Jeep.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a35057019/2021-jeep-wrangler-4xe-plug-in-hybrid-priced/

beaups

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
It is the actual MSRP:

Car and Driver puts the MSRP with what must include destination/etc at $49,490 Sahara and $53,190 Rubicon. That is roughly $2420 more than a comparably equipped Rubicon V6 etorque automatic. Before the Federal rebate. This is a no-brainer option if it proves reliable and you don't plan on heavily modifying the Jeep.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a35057019/2021-jeep-wrangler-4xe-plug-in-hybrid-priced/
I hope you're right, but does car and driver have any knowledge we don't? Or are they just doing the same math we are based on the teaser on the website? I hope it's true, but it does seem too good to be true to me.

TCS1666

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GMC Sierra Denali - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 (ordered) - 2017 GMC Acadia Denali (sold)

edit: nope it doesn't, but I still wonder if the pricing they are flashing is net of max tax credits.
Below is what the asterisk points to...

Jeep Wrangler JL Pricing announced for 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe and Sahara 4xe 1608752461183

Karnak

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL 3.6 Sport S - 2 door
Occupation
government
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder if FCA has looked at the Carbon taxes/fines or all other expenses related to the fact they didn't provide a jeep in hybrid and then suddenly realised that even if they sell them at low prices, they are still getting ahead of the game by not having to pay all those environment taxes, fines and/or fees and in the end they're winning by introducing the first hybrid 4x4 and reducing their overhead costs from those taxes etc.

not sure how its gonna translate into Canadian prices on my end, but I'm sure happy to see its not indicated so far at 70k like some speculations earlier.

Subscribed...:D

Sponsored

beaups

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
Below is what the asterisk points to...

Jeep Wrangler JL Pricing announced for 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe and Sahara 4xe 1608752461183
Thanks I had edited my post when I saw that. Still has the catch all "To get full pricing details, see your dealer"

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Appreciate it. My dealer has a single Rubicon coming in and I'm waiting to see the options, color and price on it. They have several Sahara versions coming in.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
It appears dealers still don't have much information. Mine didn't know the price was given today until I texted the sales manager.
Sponsored