Sponsored

Prices for Top Lift Pro are going up. Buy it before October 15!

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

I went with the Harken Hoister - more than $40, but way less that toplift pro (love the idea of toplift pro, didn't want to spend $1,000). Hoister get the top up and out of the way easily and securely and frees up floor space in my garage

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Unfortunate. I've been waiting for them to have a really good sale because I'm not willing to pay current prices.

Sponsored

REDSEAL199

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Highaltitude 4xe
I went with the Harken Hoister - more than $40, but way less that toplift pro (love the idea of toplift pro, didn't want to spend $1,000). Hoister get the top up and out of the way easily and securely and frees up floor space in my garage
Link to the Harken Hoister by chance? Ive been racking my brain as to what option to go with.

maddscot

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited
Yikes... shame as it is a good product, but a focused one as well. I have tried to find a used one for sale, but no luck. Looks like I will go with a ceiling hoist system be it hooks and straps, or an actual unit. Floor space is a premium... would love to see something similar but less $$$.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
I wish Jeep would just design and sell one of their own. Done and done.

Seems weird to me they haven't already.
Probably because they haven't crash tested without the top on. and I can't recall a single ad or commercial in the past several decades that shows a topless Jeep being operated on a public road. Even a soft top will contain occupants in a collision.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
IF you have a hands on experience with the @TopLiftPros , use the Top Lift Pro you will immediately want the product... There is really nothing like it. A real pleasure to say the least...

Like any product today, purchase price is up... due to no fault of the vendor selling the product.. Reality is his/her costs have skyrocketed.

What many people fail to take into consideration is that if you buy this product, use this product, enjoy this product and take good care of this product, that when the day comes that you no longer have your JL ....... that you will very very quickly and very easily..... be able to sell this product, for well more then half of what you paid for it...

With that said, over the long haul so to speak, you get a great product that you will be very pleased with and well, the cost of same, will not be something you will whine and whine about here..

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Probably because they haven't crash tested without the top on. and I can't recall a single ad or commercial in the past several decades that shows a topless Jeep being operated on a public road. Even a soft top will contain occupants in a collision.
Interesting observation.

rayzjeep

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
I wonder if prices will come down when all the global supply chain issues are sorted...my guess would be no....like all companies:(

Skades 89

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Got mine before the increase. Assembly took some time but the product is top notch quality. 👍 Totally worth it IMO to take the top off solo. Used it once already and love it.
Jeep Wrangler JL Prices for Top Lift Pro are going up. Buy it before October 15! 2E92E163-6BD7-4439-AF26-16DF053717FA

Devil6Dog

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Snazzleberry, 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee,
IF you have a hands on experience with the @TopLiftPros , use the Top Lift Pro you will immediately want the product... There is really nothing like it. A real pleasure to say the least...

Like any product today, purchase price is up... due to no fault of the vendor selling the product.. Reality is his/her costs have skyrocketed.

What many people fail to take into consideration is that if you buy this product, use this product, enjoy this product and take good care of this product, that when the day comes that you no longer have your JL ....... that you will very very quickly and very easily..... be able to sell this product, for well more then half of what you paid for it...

With that said, over the long haul so to speak, you get a great product that you will be very pleased with and well, the cost of same, will not be something you will whine and whine about here..

I would agree with this. I don't own one...yet and it does seem very expensive but every time I take my top off or put on I wish I had one of these. Tasks like this becomes a burden over time. I imagine with this it just makes it simpler every time and over the years pays for itself.
Sponsored