Sponsored

PRICE REQUEST is this good deal 14% off retail.

Pay the sales price or try and haggle more.

• Total voters

Ninjamike81

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JEEP JLUR, 2013 DODGE DART
Me and the wife are looking at a fully loaded Rubicon. MSRP is $59735 they have it marked down to $51313. Which is 14% off MSRP. It's a 19 mojito JLUR. Should we really jump on this price. Thank you in advance Mike

Screenshot_20190520-200549_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

suzookus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like a great place to start negotiating them down. It’s their advertised price, they’re going to move on it further.

Pricing is typically regionally. If I saw this in Charlotte I’d think it was a typo, but in your area that much off MSRP might be normal.

dcwrangler

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon
That’s a dealer gimmic to get you in the door. You will have to qualify for every discount and rebate to get that price. Try to get a confirmed internet price before going in.

If you are looking for a good deal in the DC area, try Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD. They offer about 6-7% below invoice which typically comes out to 12-14% below MSRP. If you are a Costco member they offer a no haggle deal via Criswell as well.

OP
OP

Ninjamike81

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JEEP JLUR, 2013 DODGE DART
Thanks for the replies. I think my brother-in-law is a Costco member. I don't think that would help me any. I am just trying to figure out what number I should be shooting for. I work for a motorcycle dealer so I know there has to be some meat on the bone for them to make some kind of money or they won't sell it. Just wondering what that number should be at least for a Target goal. Ideally I was hoping to be out the door for less than 50k. With tax and all that other stuff I'm assuming they would have to get to 45 or 46 to make that happen. Or am I being unrealistic. Thanks for the information I appreciate it

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
Me and the wife are looking at a fully loaded Rubicon. MSRP is $59735 they have it marked down to $51313. Which is 14% off MSRP. It's a 19 mojito JLUR. Should we really jump on this price. Thank you in advance Mike

Screenshot_20190520-200549_Chrome.jpg
Be warned this dealership is full of BS,go try to get it at this price, it will never happen. They lie and add tons of crap to it, go elsewhere. Chriswell and several others will give you a good deal and not try to screw you.12-13% off MSRP is a good deal or 7% off invoice, you may want to join Tread Lightly to get another 1% OFF

MoltenJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Thanks for the replies. I think my brother-in-law is a Costco member. I don't think that would help me any. I am just trying to figure out what number I should be shooting for. I work for a motorcycle dealer so I know there has to be some meat on the bone for them to make some kind of money or they won't sell it. Just wondering what that number should be at least for a Target goal. Ideally I was hoping to be out the door for less than 50k. With tax and all that other stuff I'm assuming they would have to get to 45 or 46 to make that happen. Or am I being unrealistic. Thanks for the information I appreciate it
No this is not realistic on this particular jeep. This buddy is almost $60K to start, and to get it under 50K would take almost 18% off MSRP and it is a 2019 not a 2018. Now try for a $55K jeep and you should be able to swing it for under $50k no issues.
Sponsored